Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

I was in such a rush I didn't read how to add games. Could only do one transaction with code. Got 3 tix game 1, when I actually wanted 3 to game game 2. Feel like an idiot. If anyone wants to trade my 3 tix game 1 for 3 tix to game 2, PM me. My game 1 tix are left field club level row 1. Would prefer tix in left field club level.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got in at 2:03 PM. The seats I have and the price. I clicked on terrace box.

ALDS Home Game 3

Terrace Box Outside Bases 1-17, 55-65

Section Row Seat Price Type

15 4 1 $45.00 13 Game

15 4 2 $45.00 13 Game

Convenience fee for 2 seats $12.00

ALDS Home Game 1

Terrace Box Outside Bases 1-17, 55-65

Section Row Seat Price Type

61 8 11 $45.00 13 Game

61 8 12 $45.00 13 Game

Convenience fee for 2 seats $12.00

----------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal: $204.00

Order Processing: $6.00

Total: $210.00

Game 2 definitely has a depleted supply, that's because everyone from the 13 game plans already has tickets to that game.

I logged on at 1:58, got put into the virtual waiting room for 3 minutes, and made my purchases in less than 10 minutes. The fees are ridiculous ($6 per ticket, plus a $6 per order fee), for tickets you print at home. I have to use my paper and my ink and I got charged $78 in fees. Insane. Anyway, I was able to get all the tickets they said I was eligible for, so I'm pleased.

Can someone please explain to me what happens to the people who put a deposit down for 2015 season tickets? When will we be able to buy as I haven't even received an email yet. Also, since I put my deposit down early, I was told I'd have access to all games, but now people are saying its sold out. Is there are reserve for people who have put down deposits?

Archived