Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually logged in to see what was going on at 1:51. got me into the system at a few seconds after 2.

immediately went to game 2, since 13 game plans. rejected first tickets in left field bleachers, then it gave me row 10 in sec 53. worried about the overhang, but I was ready to move on. seats on aisle closest to the plate.

ALMOST hit the wrong button. then did game 1....section 62 row 24...looks good......game 3. section 58 row 23. seats on the aisle closest to the plate. WOW.

done in like 4 mins.

Someone mentioned a ticket exchange thread earlier on this thread. I think that would be a great idea for people like me who wouldn't mind trying to get seats closer together for a game or two.

it was my idea. it sounds good at first. however, the devil is in the details.

I thought a little longer about it, and with print at home tickets....I wouldn't feel that comfortable if someone got ripped off. with actual *tickets* I would feel a lot better about it. if there are no guarantees, I don't think it should happen.

unless its people you absolutely 100 percent trust...or you have a physical ticket to trade....I probably won't do it.

Not to get off topic, but what is the consensus for projected start times for games 1 and 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per the Sun:

With the emergence of the Angels, the Orioles’ games on Oct. 2 and Oct. 3 likely will be in the afternoons; the West Coast teams traditionally get the night games.

If the Orioles and Angels tied with the same overall record, the Orioles would claim the No. 1 seed because they beat the Angels in four of six games this year. They still probably would play in the afternoons at Camden Yards in the ALDS.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/blog/bal-looking-more-closely-at-playoff-scenarios-20140921,0,2063343.story#ixzz3E4Zfe62S

That went way easier than I expected. I thought the waiting room was a great idea. I thought I'd be hitting refresh trying to get into the site.

Got my three pairs of tickets no problem.

Agree. I was in the waiting room around 157. At 2 I was instantly granted access, and by 210 I got tix to games 1 and 3. (already had game 2).

The Orioles got it right this year. Much easier than the way Opening Day ticket sales went.

Agree. I was in the waiting room around 157. At 2 I was instantly granted access, and by 210 I got tix to games 1 and 3. (already had game 2).

The Orioles got it right this year. Much easier than the way Opening Day ticket sales went.

Hopefully they use this same system for that next year!

I think my wife did make the mistake and clicked the wrong button, oh well. Still got two more tickets to Game 2 so some friends if mine can go with the wife and me.

And when I just got home from work my playoff tickets, including World Series were at the front door. I hope I can use those so bad.

it was my idea. it sounds good at first. however, the devil is in the details.

I thought a little longer about it, and with print at home tickets....I wouldn't feel that comfortable if someone got ripped off. with actual *tickets* I would feel a lot better about it. if there are no guarantees, I don't think it should happen.

unless its people you absolutely 100 percent trust...or you have a physical ticket to trade....I probably won't do it.

I would tend to trust people on here more than craigslist. Maybe people could make arrangements for trading like meeting up with ID and orioles account number.

Per the Sun:

With the emergence of the Angels, the Orioles? games on Oct. 2 and Oct. 3 likely will be in the afternoons; the West Coast teams traditionally get the night games.

If the Orioles and Angels tied with the same overall record, the Orioles would claim the No. 1 seed because they beat the Angels in four of six games this year. They still probably would play in the afternoons at Camden Yards in the ALDS.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/blog/bal-looking-more-closely-at-playoff-scenarios-20140921,0,2063343.story#ixzz3E4Zfe62S

At least one afternoon game was my assumption, but I would not be surprised if it is 2.Kind of sucks though. We shouldn't be relegated to day time for all our games. Plus this means taking time off work. If these were both evening games, I think I would try to go to both. Instead I'll likely be forced to use a day of PTO and then sell the other ticket I have.

At least one afternoon game was my assumption, but I would not be surprised if it is 2.Kind of sucks though. We shouldn't be relegated to day time for all our games. Plus this means taking time off work. If these were both evening games, I think I would try to go to both. Instead I'll likely be forced to use a day of PTO and then sell the other ticket I have.

I agree. Not fair to give us two day games... Esp with our day game record. My guess is one day and one evening games 1 and 2.

I am assuming they held some tickets back for the 2015 plan deposit people but there was not a whole lot left for Game #2. "Best Available" was coming up LF Upper Deck. Makes sense for that game to be the more crowded one right now because 13 game plan holders got guaranteed tickets to Game #2 (as did full season plan holders) and I would assume the number of 13 game plan holders is much larger than 29 game plan holders.

Between the 29 and 13 game plan my brother and I have, we were able to to max out on our allotment of tickets. They are spread out all over the place but getting in is the most important thing right now.

Someone mentioned a ticket exchange thread earlier on this thread. I think that would be a great idea for people like me who wouldn't mind trying to get seats closer together for a game or two.

We have a ticket exchange thread. No scalping there though. Or anywhere on this site.

You figure one of the teams out west will get a 4:30 ET (1:30 local time) game and the other will get the 10 ET (7:00 local time) slot. But yeah, I'm thinking one evening game and one late afternoon game.

The other complication is 2 LA teams and Os/Nats on the same day. They may not schedule the same metro area games back to back. The would mean one or seven for us. Maybe Lerner gets a 1pm game on the 3rd

Archived