Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

I just called them and they did verify that I can only buy 2 tickets per game even though I have 3 plans. I don't think it's right that I spend $3500 on season tickets while someone else might have a 13 game plan in the upper reserve and only spend $350, yet they get the same amount of tickets as me. The did say that it's different this year compared to previous years. I do remember is 1996-1997 not being able to buy any extras so I guess I'm grateful that I get 2 and that the O's are in the playoffs!

Yeah, I imagine that benefit of being able to purchase additional playoff tickets gets cut or at least severely curtailed for 13 game plan holders next year.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sucks for me that I'm not really able to afford putting down a deposit for next season, but I've gone to at least 20 games this season and I'll probably be shut out of getting tickets.:002_ssad:

I'm in the same boat. I ended up being able to get tickets in 2012 because of the Playoff Lottery. Hoping for the same thing this year.

I just called them and they did verify that I can only buy 2 tickets per game even though I have 3 plans. I don't think it's right that I spend $3500 on season tickets while someone else might have a 13 game plan in the upper reserve and only spend $350, yet they get the same amount of tickets as me. The did say that it's different this year compared to previous years. I do remember is 1996-1997 not being able to buy any extras so I guess I'm grateful that I get 2 and that the O's are in the playoffs!

That doesn't seem right.

If you have 3 plans -- you should have 3 codes for playoff tickets. I would check your emails and talk with your ticket rep. As a plan holder you get priority seating for the seats you have in your plans.

you win on selling the codes if Your team doesn't make the playoffs.

if you sell the code and you make the playoffs you lose.

the amount you can make off ticket sales trumps the code.

but when the dust settles, someone should start a trade thread in the ticket exchange. im still trying to figure out if its better to take a big group for one game, or to take small numbers for all the games. im sure different people will have different priorities and with the specter of afternoon baseball, this could be a good thing.

For folks like me who didn't have season tickets previously and threw down a deposit for 2015, here is the Orioles' reply as to our presale...

"Thank you for contacting the Orioles.

All fans who placed a deposit for 2015 will get an email sometime tomorrow (9/23) in regards to the presale opportunity that will happen on the 25th​."

Question: How much are tickets for the 13 game plan. Obviously the better seats are going to cost more money.

But if its $250 per ticket on a 13 game plan, how much more money would I have to pay next season?

Anyone who has a 13 game plan this year may be able to help me?

$170 was the cheapest 13 game plan this year.

I don't think they have released the prices yet? at first I thought this was a silly question, but I see your point. I can't find the pricing for this years reg season anywhere on orioles website.

you can sit in upper deck for 250/seat for 13 games im sure.

you win on selling the codes if Your team doesn't make the playoffs.

but when the dust settles, someone should start a trade thread in the ticket exchange. im still trying to figure out if its better to take a big group for one game, or to take small numbers for all the games. im sure different people will have different priorities and with the specter of afternoon baseball, this could be a good thing.

Great idea. I'd love to take a big group to one game rather then select a couple for each game.

Question: How much are tickets for the 13 game plan. Obviously the better seats are going to cost more money.

But if its $250 per ticket on a 13 game plan, how much more money would I have to pay next season?

Anyone who has a 13 game plan this year may be able to help me?

I sit in upper box right behind home plate. For 13 games, plus 13 B/C parking passes, its like $650, something like that. Plus you get ALL the perks of being a season tickets holder...ie Opening Day ticket rights, early entry to the stadium, postseason ticket rights, etc.

I sit in upper box right behind home plate. For 13 games, plus 13 B/C parking passes, its like $650, something like that. Plus you get ALL the perks of being a season tickets holder...ie Opening Day ticket rights, early entry to the stadium, postseason ticket rights, etc.

Is that for 2 seats per game?

Archived