Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

Fair point. Although there are other dynamics. The orioles have an interest in having orioles fans buy tickets. The secondary market doesn't care.

That isn't really a factor. It isn't that they want Orioles fans buying the tickets they want season ticket holders buying the tickets, because they don't want to upset their season ticket holders to ensure that they renew next year. If there were an unlimited pool of season ticket holders then you can rest assured that playoff ticket prices would be closer to true market value.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure what you're asking, but as a season ticket holder, you get the option to purchase extra tickets to each round of the playoffs (on top of your initial allotment). The tickets are always sold at a dramatic discount compared to the price for non-plan holders. That said, the tickets do get quite a bit more expensive in the subsequent rounds with WS tickets nearly 4x the price of ALDS tickets.

Cool.

Another thing. I have the bronze package so I have Home Game 2 to each series. When I am able to buy games Monday I will also be able to re-buy game 2 again? I could get them for friends that don't have the chance to buy them.

For those that put 2015 deposits down, have you received any info yet on /014 playoff ticket purchases? I believe we are to buy tomorrow but I still haven't received anything yet. Being as I live in Ct. Travel logistics come into play and I'm very much a planner by trade :)

For those that put 2015 deposits down, have you received any info yet on /014 playoff ticket purchases? I believe we are to buy tomorrow but I still haven't received anything yet. Being as I live in Ct. Travel logistics come into play and I'm very much a planner by trade :)

No I have not either. This despite being told by Orioles reps to "look for an email in the next 48 hours" twice in the past week.

Out of town Orioles fan going through the same thing everyone else is on this thread. I usually come up and stay with a friend that lives in Arnold when making trips but booked a room at the Hilton early for Oct 2nd and 3rd. If anyone is interested in trading tickets for my room reservation ($359 currently on Priceline) let me know...obviously some details would need to be worked out. Any out of town fans that have the 13 game plan and how it works out for them?

So I am still confused a bit about how many extra tickets I can buy this morning in my presale. I have 2 seats in a 29 game plan and 2 additional 13 game plans with 2 seats each. For opening day, they said I could buy up to the number of seats in my plan, which was 6. I also think I was able to buy 6 last year for the 2013 playoffs that never happened. The link that they sent me is contradicting. It states 2 tickets, but then in the details it states the number of seats in your plan. I am happy to be able to buy any additional tickets, as that is not a guarantee, I do feel that I should be able to buy more seats than someone with only one 13 game plan. If I had known it would be like this, I would have one plan in my wife's name and one in my kid's name so that we would have 3 accounts for the 3 plans. I shouldn't have to do that. I have a friend in the same situation and he is supposed to call them this morning if he can get through and ask for guidance. I will post what the answer is. See below of what they have on their website.

PRESALE DETAILS

Presale Begins: Monday, September 22 at 10 a.m. ET

Presale Ends: Wednesday, September 24 at 11:59 p.m. ET, or until tickets are no longer available

Offer Code: Will be provided to you via email

Ticket Limit: 2 tickets per game. Note that all tickets, for all games must be purchased in 1 order

Important Information:

1.It is advised that you purchase your tickets as quickly as possible for the best seating locations. Being eligible for this presale opportunity does not guarantee that you will be able to purchase tickets. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and this sale may end early if tickets become unavailable.

2.You may purchase up to the same number of tickets per game as are in your season plan account (for example, a plan holder with 4 seats may buy up to 4 seats per game).

3.NOTE THAT YOU MUST PURCHASE TICKETS TO ALL EVENTS IN ONE TRANSACTION. ONCE YOU COMPLETE A TRANSACTION YOUR PASSWORD WILL NO LONGER WORK.

CLICK THE "ADD ANOTHER GAME" BUTTON ON THE SHOPPING CART PAGE IN ORDER TO SELECT ADDITIONAL GAMES.

Nothing here either; spam folder or otherwise. Hopefully we'll hear something today.

Archived