Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

So I am still confused a bit about how many extra tickets I can buy this morning in my presale. I have 2 seats in a 29 game plan and 2 additional 13 game plans with 2 seats each. For opening day, they said I could buy up to the number of seats in my plan, which was 6. I also think I was able to buy 6 last year for the 2013 playoffs that never happened. The link that they sent me is contradicting. It states 2 tickets, but then in the details it states the number of seats in your plan. I am happy to be able to buy any additional tickets, as that is not a guarantee, I do feel that I should be able to buy more seats than someone with only one 13 game plan. If I had known it would be like this, I would have one plan in my wife's name and one in my kid's name so that we would have 3 accounts for the 3 plans. I shouldn't have to do that. I have a friend in the same situation and he is supposed to call them this morning if he can get through and ask for guidance. I will post what the answer is. See below of what they have on their website.

PRESALE DETAILS

Presale Begins: Monday, September 22 at 10 a.m. ET

Presale Ends: Wednesday, September 24 at 11:59 p.m. ET, or until tickets are no longer available

Offer Code: Will be provided to you via email

Ticket Limit: 2 tickets per game. Note that all tickets, for all games must be purchased in 1 order

Important Information:

1.It is advised that you purchase your tickets as quickly as possible for the best seating locations. Being eligible for this presale opportunity does not guarantee that you will be able to purchase tickets. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and this sale may end early if tickets become unavailable.

2.You may purchase up to the same number of tickets per game as are in your season plan account (for example, a plan holder with 4 seats may buy up to 4 seats per game).

3.NOTE THAT YOU MUST PURCHASE TICKETS TO ALL EVENTS IN ONE TRANSACTION. ONCE YOU COMPLETE A TRANSACTION YOUR PASSWORD WILL NO LONGER WORK.

CLICK THE "ADD ANOTHER GAME" BUTTON ON THE SHOPPING CART PAGE IN ORDER TO SELECT ADDITIONAL GAMES.

my guess is that you are given 3 codes for the 3 plans, eligible to buy 2 tickets each.

you would be eligible to buy 2 tickets this morning if the 29 game plan entitles you to that.

you were able to buy 2 tickets for each seat in plan in 2012, so obviously more people are buying season tickets.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those that put 2015 deposits down, have you received any info yet on /014 playoff ticket purchases? I believe we are to buy tomorrow but I still haven't received anything yet. Being as I live in Ct. Travel logistics come into play and I'm very much a planner by trade :)

No Nothing yet.

my guess is that you are given 3 codes for the 3 plans, eligible to buy 2 tickets each.

you would be eligible to buy 2 tickets this morning if the 29 game plan entitles you to that.

you were able to buy 2 tickets for each seat in plan in 2012, so obviously more people are buying season tickets.

You would think, and that would be nice, but I just was given one code for the 29 game holder presale for 10am. I think the 13 game plan holders already got their presale code for 2pm today so if I were going to get one I should have already gotten it I would think.

I'm tempted to just order 6 tickets for every game and see what happens. They said they can cancel your order if you go over your allowed tickets, but if I show them what they state under Important Information I should be OK. At worse, if I do get my order canceled, I do already have 2 tickets to each game that I prepaid for. I would be at the games, however all of my friends and family will miss out;)

I'm also curious what's left at this point. Any full season ticket holders know if anything is left in the lower level?

I'm anxiously waiting for the Playoff Lottery winners to be announced on tomorrow or Wednesday. I was picked in 2012 and was able to buy tickets at face value. Stubhub prices are and will be outrageous.

My issue, like I'm sure some of you other guys, is the gametime. As a teacher, I had already planned on taking off on Friday the 3rd- which is game 2. My hope is that we don't end up getting a 5:30 game on Thursday and then a 1:30 game on Friday, since 4 games will be played that day.

You would think, and that would be nice, but I just was given one code for the 29 game holder presale for 10am. I think the 13 game plan holders already got their presale code for 2pm today so if I were going to get one I should have already gotten it I would think.

I'm tempted to just order 6 tickets for every game and see what happens. They said they can cancel your order if you go over your allowed tickets, but if I show them what they state under Important Information I should be OK. At worse, if I do get my order canceled, I do already have 2 tickets to each game that I prepaid for. I would be at the games, however all of my friends and family will miss out;)

I'm also curious what's left at this point. Any full season ticket holders know if anything is left in the lower level?

I got my code Friday. You should call or something before its too late.

I was a new season ticket holder in 2012, and I was able to buy 4 seats together in section like 19 for game 1 against Yankees. game 2 I got like section 55 I think 4 tickets.

with the limit decreased to 2, but with the additional ticket holders getting their fill, I dunno.

their was an april game on a Monday with an attendance of 16,000. previous years tthat would have been about half-60 percent. assuming walkup is minimal, you have to think there are realistically 25,000-30,000 plans out there. welp.

I'm a 13-gamer and I just called the ticket office and was told that the email will go out tomorrow and the presale for us will begin Thursday or Friday. I was told they expect very limited tickets to be available for the general public, possibly standing room only.

When do leftover tickets go on sale to the public?

And if anyone has 4 tickets, PM me. Just going to end up buying on Stubhub anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am uncertain that there will be any.

There have been a few articles (Baltimore Sun & BBJ) stating that tickets if any that become available to the public will be extremely limited.

Between the Season ticket holders and Corporate sponsors I doubt any will be available. I already know of multiple companies that have secured 15-30 tickets per game; each series.

http://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2014/09/17/orioles-playoff-tickets-will-be-extremely-limited.html

There have been a few articles (Baltimore Sun & BBJ) stating that tickets if any that become available to the public will be extremely limited.

Between the Season ticket holders and Corporate sponsors I doubt any will be available. I already know of multiple companies that have secured 15-30 tickets per game; each series.

http://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2014/09/17/orioles-playoff-tickets-will-be-extremely-limited.html

It appears that the Eutaw Street Reserved seats are being held back. My guess is that those may be held back for new season ticket plans and standing room will be all that is available for the general public.

I'm a 13-gamer and I just called the ticket office and was told that the email will go out tomorrow and the presale for us will begin Thursday or Friday. I was told they expect very limited tickets to be available for the general public, possibly standing room only.

You should call again and verify that, because I think e-mails have already gone out and the presale is today. Maybe check your spam folder, just in case.

iirc they did something similar in 2012. the orioles created a nice problem( from their perspective) by exceeding the number of new plan deposits they expected to sell.

some peeps are going to be disappointed that they won't be able to get tickets to every game.

#firstworldproblems

Archived