Miggy calling out Soria

xian4

Yeah, I hadn't ever seen what seemed to be such a blatant case of a player taunting fans. It's one thing to say hi or wave when they address you, but that seemed different somehow.

Papelbon was ejected from the game and suspended for what he did to his own teams fans in Philly. Joe West ejected him.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also that hitting Schoop's glove thing earlier in the game. That rubbed me the wrong way. Like "how dare you tag me?'

Honestly, I don't think that was anything other than playful banter. I've seen lots of players do that to each other. I still think he's a first rate d-bag of course, just didn't see it right there.

Don't know of any evidence, but I definitely saw Cabrera belittling someone in the dugout.

How do you see belittling? I am sure your right just trying to understand what this long thread is about. Can't find any press on it anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you see belittling? I am sure your right just trying to understand what this long thread is about. Can't find any press on it anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They showed the Detroit dugout and Cabrera was screaming at somebody. Looked agitated and red in the face.

This is what I saw at the time of broadcast. I saw Cabrera jawing towards the Detroit dugout in slow motion during a home run as he rounded third. Could not tell if he was talking to his guys and pumping them up but that was what I assumed because the other scenario (him yelling at fans) would seem bizarre.

In the dugout after the 8th, I saw a visible frustrated guy boil over, but it seemed more to general dugout not at any player. Could be wrong, I know a player was in the vicinity. The camera cuts to something else (maybe a replay) and the next image you see is Soira from a different camera perspective with his head in his hands. Did not think at the time Cabrera and that guy were in an exchange while Cabrera was boiling over.

I have to think that if he DID berate anyone, twitter would be all over it.

Dude, I don't like Cabrera's attitude either, but this is uncalled for. In the end, it's a game. Get some perspective. I don't often give negative rep (hardly ever, really), but this is well earned.

P.S. The reason Cabrera wasn't "hustling" is because he's hurt.

Oh, You are taking me seriously.

[video=youtube;xECUrlnXCqk]

They showed the Detroit dugout and Cabrera was screaming at somebody. Looked agitated and red in the face.

Not sure who he was talking about, but he was yelling and J.D. Martinez was the guy he was yelling to. Top of the 9th they showed it.

He's been chirping each game. And has anyone noticed the slow running of their players after HR's and walking across home plate? And a lot of gestures for a visiting team like they own the place. Maybe I'm being too critical but that's what I see.

They've been absolutely chippy in this series. I'm really enjoying beating their butts in these games. Now go to Detroit and finish the job!

Archived