Miggy calling out Soria

xian4

By the way, on topic, what the heck happened to Joakim Soria? He has been awful since joining Detroit, for no apparent reason. The guy is (was) a really really good pitcher and he's only 30.

There's no way Detroit exercises his option now. Dare I say he could be a bargain pickup as a FA this offseason.

Didn't he have an oblique injury?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, on topic, what the heck happened to Joakim Soria? He has been awful since joining Detroit, for no apparent reason. The guy is (was) a really really good pitcher and he's only 30.

There's no way Detroit exercises his option now. Dare I say he could be a bargain pickup as a FA this offseason.

Well no thank you.

MCab has been a grade-A ahole this series. Great player, low class.

He's been chirping each game. And has anyone noticed the slow running of their players after HR's and walking across home plate? And a lot of gestures for a visiting team like they own the place. Maybe I'm being too critical but that's what I see. Never liked this Tigers team and feel they were more than greedy to get a 3rd Cy Young winner.

I'll say this: the late acquisition by DD for Brad Miller is a huge factor in this series. Could anyone imagine the Tigers with him in the pen? We can't lose sight of that late bold move. An absolute difference maker.

He's been chirping each game. And has anyone noticed the slow running of their players after HR's and walking across home plate? And a lot of gestures for a visiting team like they own the place. Maybe I'm being too critical but that's what I see. Never liked this Tigers team and feel they were more than greedy to get a 3rd Cy Young winner.

I'll say this: the late acquisition by DD for Brad Miller is a huge factor in this series. Could anyone imagine the Tigers with him in the pen? We can't lose sight of that late bold move. An absolute difference maker.

His 3-point shooting from the center spot has been huge!

I'm pretty sure that the camera caught Cabrera at the precise moment when he realized that by forfeiting his playoff share all of those guys in the bullpen will be getting more money.

I almost called you out for stealing this from Twitter, then I remembered it was your timeline I saw it in.

You had some good stuff today.

Archived