vs. ROYALS, 10/11 (A.L.C.S., Game Two)

OFFNY

Yep. Swinging for the 450 foot three run home run when a single would've done the trick.

Herrera was wild, had just walked the previous hitter. Throws Adam a ball first pitch that EVERYONE knew,just knew he would wildly flail at. A bunt, a grounder to the right side, none of these were anywhere in his mind ..just swing for the fences to be the big hero so that Sheffield invites him to his beach house. If I were Buck, he would have had the take sign on the first pitch and the bunt sign on the second pitch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Orioles are losing by a score of 4-4.

I don't know if they can come back from this.

Lol I cant understand how people cannot be loving every moment of this instead of incessantly whining.

Two teams playing full out, not quitting and giving it their all. Win or lose this is fun. Course I want to win but I am just grateful to be here and enjoying the hell out of it

Not true. Adam takes pride in not changing. He is defiant about it. Frank Robinson would have got the runner to third and that is why Jones is good but will never be a Hall of Famer.

:agree: He's good enough and plays hard enough to be a consistent contributor in the regular season, but he's too stubborn to do anything differently in a playoff game, where you absolutely have to play differently to surprise the other team. If you play to your regular season strengths, which are on hours and hours of video tape, you're going to come up small.

Herrera was wild, had just walked the previous hitter. Throws Adam a ball first pitch that EVERYONE knew,just knew he would wildly flail at. A bunt, a grounder to the right side, none of these were anywhere in his mind ..just swing for the fences to be the big hero so that Sheffield invites him to his beach house. If I were Buck, he would have had the take sign on the first pitch and the bunt sign on the second pitch.

Guy has a HR and another hit in the game and one of the teams best hitters and your talking about a bunt? How many time in his career has AJ been asked to bunt

Guy has a HR and another hit in the game and one of the teams best hitters and your talking about a bunt? How many time in his career has AJ been asked to bunt

How many times has he been in a tie game in seventh inning in a must win ALCS game?

Lol I cant understand how people cannot be loving every moment of this instead of incessantly whining.

Two teams playing full out, not quitting and giving it their all. Win or lose this is fun. Course I want to win but I am just grateful to be here and enjoying the hell out of it

Couldn't agree more. Baseball is awesome...and these have been awesome games.

The kind of crap on this board should be saved for when your kid has a high fever or your friend is in a car accident. This is a freaking leisure activity.

Archived