vs. Royals 10/14, (Game Three A.L.C.S.)

weams

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't wait for the media to talk about how Dyson is prophet and can predict the future.

Dude's not very classy for someone his age. And he's done literally nothing the whole series against us so he shouldn't be strutting his chest like he is.

I hate the wild card system in baseball..sick of second place teams sweeping through teams that win their division. I know we did it in 2012, but honestly I would go to two divisions or back to two leagues if it were up to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm embarrassed to be a fan of this lifeless team. Swing and miss, swing and miss, swing and miss.

I, for one, am NOT embarrassed by this team. They have had an amazing year, brought the AL East title back to Baltimore and have advanced to the ALCS.

This series is incredibly frustrating and difficult to explain, but I honestly believe that we are the better team. The entire KC team seems to be in The Zone at the moment and have barely beaten us in the first two games. Right now they have a slim one run lead on us. We've been with these guys since March ... please don't totally bail on them now.

Regardless of the outcome of this series I will sleep at night knowing we will be back to the post season next year and beyond. KC will be watching in oct next year! Luckiest bunch of crap ive ever seen.

How do you know that? KC is young too. And they don't have two teams capable of reloading in the off-season in their division like we do.

On a side note, I would feel better about how we've had nothing for the Royals this series if Calwas even a little bit of a homer in the booth. At this point I've passed the five stages of grief on this season but I'm still in stage one for Cal's cool disregard of his roots in the booth (even though this was also noticed in 2012).

I'm no denying they've played well and I think we could of played much better

But:

Game 1: 3-Run bloop double

Game 2: 2-Run bloop single

Game 3: bloop single' date=' bloop single, walk [to clean up hitter'], lifeless ground ball for RBI.

Not making excuses but they've had the baseball gods on their side big time.

The Orioles have had some breaks, too. The de Aza infield hit that tied Game 1. Herrera missing the bag to let Markakis on with no out in Game 2. The Markakis bloop hit in this game was a leadoff hit. The Orioles can't get these guys around the bases.

Archived