celeb's wearing O's gear

tutka

Buckey Lasek a pro skater is native B-more guy wears old school O's hats all the time......i seen Angus Young with a O's hat on before the guitarist for AC/DC

If we bagged Angus Young as a fan, that is really cool. The Sox can keep Affleck and Fallon!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's not exactly A-List, but Josh Charles.

Paul Rudd's character in Knocked Up was (seemingly) an O's fan.

One of my best friends is an actor and HUGE O's fan (Johnathon Schaech), and I can tell you he has attended Angels games with Paul Rudd. I'm not sure he's an O's fan, but I know he truly loves the game.

One of my best friends is an actor and HUGE O's fan (Johnathon Schaech), and I can tell you he has attended Angels games with Paul Rudd. I'm not sure he's an O's fan, but I know he truly loves the game.

No way! You're friends with "Jimmy" from That Thing You Do! ??

That's awesome. Does that mean you have met his ex?

Elaine from Seinfeld was an O's fan.... I'm not sure if she was in real life or not...

That episode was great. She was getting heckled by Yankee fans for wearing it and wound up getting kicked out. That is something that would happen at Camden yards!

Actually, Julia Drefuss lived in Baltimore for a few years and I believe she is a fan. At least that is what she says on the Seinfeld box set I have.

Archived