Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

No one. Ken is just lying now. To save face. He will get in Kenny Williams face in the morning. He misdirected everyone on the Orioles Kemp talks as well.
Well, then the Orioles should put a call into MLB and charge tampering. The teams can not talk about their interest in other teams' contracted players, how can they get away with doing that with front office personnel?

If this is all a fabrication, throw Brian Cashman's name out there, Toronto. He also holds a VP title.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Terry Ryan is flattered by someone speculating that another team is interested in him, but "Ryan is a Twin," a friend says</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

">December 8, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Only Dan would say something like this.

Well, then the Orioles should put a call into MLB and charge tampering. The teams can not talk about their interest in other teams' contracted players, how can they get away with doing that with front office personnel?

If this is all a fabrication, throw Brian Cashman's name out there, Toronto. He also holds a VP title.

What tampering? Have the Blue Jays said any of this stuff, or is it just rumors fueled by "sources?" My guess is still that the sources come from MLB, which would receive a list of candidates requiring their team's permission.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Terry Ryan is flattered by someone speculating that another team is interested in him, but "Ryan is a Twin," a friend says</p>? Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="
">December 8, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Only Dan would say something like this.

I agree that DD's response wasn't exactly warming like this. Makes me think he is legitimately interested and that's an issue if we refuse him the opportunity to interview.

Having said all that, sounds like some tampering has gone on.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What tampering? Have the Blue Jays said any of this stuff, or is it just rumors fueled by "sources?" My guess is still that the sources come from MLB, which would receive a list of candidates requiring their team's permission.

That could be but it sounds like DD knew. All speculation at this point. Good points but nobody knows.

I agree that DD's response wasn't exactly warming like this. Makes me think he is legitimately interested and that's an issue if we refuse him the opportunity to interview.

Having said all that, sounds like some tampering has gone on.....

Very true. Terry Ryan is a Twin always. Dan is hired help.

Archived