Brady Anderson's role

Frobby

This post has gotten much more attention than it deserves, and I know i am now contributing to that. Anyway, this team is far from ruined. I actually think we are well-positioned for the stretch run of the offseason. If we don't capitalize on any of the opportunities still available to us, I will be the first to call the organization out. Two years ago we advanced far into the playoffs, last year we were a 500 team, and now we have some opportunities to capitalize in the free agent market. Far from ruined.

Andy is not an Orioles fan.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I had no idea what I was getting into,” Quinn said. “Brady Anderson knows more about the human body and training and diet than any person I’ve ever met and ever talked to. So when I got with him in the offseason -- just lifting weights, working out with him, tract workouts, sprinting workouts -- I felt like I got around a guru, somebody who knows more than anyone in the business.”

Ed Encina www.sunspot.net

“I had no idea what I was getting into,” Quinn said. “Brady Anderson knows more about the human body and training and diet than any person I’ve ever met and ever talked to. So when I got with him in the offseason -- just lifting weights, working out with him, tract workouts, sprinting workouts -- I felt like I got around a guru, somebody who knows more than anyone in the business.”

Ed Encina www.sunspot.net

Having a dynamic young man like Brady in the organization is beneficial.

Who would have thought the surfer dude, skitching (holding onto running cars while skateboarder) rides to the ball park, would turn out, to be a high level organization front office due.

So how do you think will be the next GM Brady Anderson or Marty McFly?

Happy B-day Brady! we're the same age! Yikes 50 got here fast.

Here is another role Brady has with the organization as reported by Roch today. Make 'em hurl.

Mancini and Baysox outfielder Mike Yastrzemski are working out in California with vice president of baseball operations Brady Anderson. They're not on vacation.

"He's got six guys living in his house," Showalter said. "Brady's got this big hill behind his house and his goal every year when they first get there is to make them all throw up at the top of the hill. And he sent me a video of Mancini and Yastrzemski throwing up at the top of the hill, so it made my day."

Speaking of age, Tom Brady is only one year younger then Peyton Manning. Manning seems so much older or Brady younger. Maybe all people with Brady in their name age well.

Manning kind of dropped off a cliff in the last season and a half, and let's not forget he had that major neck surgery a few years ago. It seems like Brady could go on forever, but he'll probably fall off a cliff someday too, rather than fading gradually. That just seems to be how it goes.

Speaking of age, Tom Brady is only one year younger then Peyton Manning. Manning seems so much older or Brady younger. Maybe all people with Brady in their name age well.

Manning kind of dropped off a cliff in the last season and a half, and let's not forget he had that major neck surgery a few years ago. It seems like Brady could go on forever, but he'll probably fall off a cliff someday too, rather than fading gradually. That just seems to be how it goes.

Manning actually had an outstanding season in 2014 (39 TD's, 15 INT's, 4,727 yards, and a 66.2% completion rate.) He tore his right quadriceps in the last game of the season against the Raiders, which was likely part of the reason why he played as badly as he did against the Colts in the divisional playoff game.

Statistically, 2015 has been his worst ever. But right after yesterday's win, he (Manning) stated that he was healthier in yesterday's playoff game than he had been all season (plantar fasciitis) ........ even when the Broncos went 7-0 in their first 7 games.

From what I saw in yesterday's game, he did appear to look more comfortable than he had earlier in the season, especially in comparison to the way he looked against the Colts and in the 2nd game against the Chiefs before he finally was taken out in order to rest and rehab his plantar fasciitis.

Manning has had to throw balls with more air in them. Over the course of one's career, that causes more wear and tear on the body. :laughlol:

Archived