Dan's Strategy This Offseason

Aristotelian

None of that is worth responding to. Except this: *Ryan Flaherty-Showalter. There, fixed it for you

Want to know what would have been sweet? If they could have pulled off a trade for Josh Donaldson (like the Blue Jays dad), moved Machado to short, and let JJ walk. They would have saved money in the short term and improved.

That is an answer.

Here's mine.

Kendall Graveman

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
None of that is worth responding to. Except this: *Ryan Flaherty-Showalter. There, fixed it for you

Want to know what would have been sweet? If they could have pulled off a trade for Josh Donaldson (like the Blue Jays dad), moved Machado to short, and let JJ walk. They would have saved money in the short term and improved.

Yeah, I'm sure Manny and Donaldson would have been really happy being teammates. They have such a good history with each other. No, I think we are just fine the way it is without giving up what it would have taken to get Donaldson, thank you.

Yeah, I'm sure Manny and Donaldson would have been really happy being teammates. They have such a good history with each other. No, I think we are just fine the way it is without giving up what it would have taken to get Donaldson, thank you.

It would have been Gausman and Schoop and Harvey I think.

Too bad they signed JJ before he became a free agent, I guess.

Yea I know. This is all in hindsight

It isn't like the Orioles have produced a bunch of good position players over the past decade so I think it would have been worth the risk. Besides, Donaldson is a proven commodity who hits for power and doesn't strike out. As far as Manny and Donaldson being teammates, I would expect Manny to grow up and them both to be professional about it. Winning helps

Yea I know. This is all in hindsight

It isn't like the Orioles have produced a bunch of good position players over the past decade so I think it would have been worth the risk. Besides, Donaldson is a proven commodity who hits for power and doesn't strike out. As far as Manny and Donaldson being teammates, I would expect Manny to grow up and them both to be professional about it. Winning helps

I'd have rather kept Manny at third and traded for Simmons.

Archived