The Corner OF Options

ChuckS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dan Duquette was always engaged. Whether you like his work or not. The other stuff is just media fluffer.

Sorry old friend but this is where I seriously disagree. The Blue Jay thing was a serious distraction. Anyone who thinks the flurry of activity once it was finally determined that he was staying for sure this year is giving him too much credit.

He may not have resigned Cruz or Markakis ...but the period of inactivity was painful.

Sorry old friend but this is where I seriously disagree. The Blue Jay thing was a serious distraction. Anyone who thinks the flurry of activity once it was finally determined that he was staying for sure this year is giving him too much credit.

He may not have resigned Cruz or Markakis ...but the period of inactivity was painful.

I never said it was not a distraction. The inactivity had nothing to do with it. It was a normal off season with a normal budget. It's what happens when you like your guys and allow them to age and arbitrate. I do respect your wishes that it had been different and that Toronto had not meddled with our front office.

Archived