vs. INDIANS, 6/07

OFFNY

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Win 10 NEXT MONTH ;)

Blah blah blah. What if Bill ran GM instead of Microsuck? Your car only works right for 2 years. After that you have to bring it in to Mr. Goodwrench to update. Or else. EVERY 2 years, we're updating it. You have to switch up or you're BEHIND.

If I ever see Bill Gates in person....

Toronto just won a walk-off that was seriously aided by a routine pop up which fell because the shortstop fell over the runner standing on second base. They stole 2nd and 3rd and a 2 RBI single punched up the middle ended the game.

Yea, I mentioned it earlier. Brutal way to lose a game. Altuve should have taken the popup.

And a good defensive pitcher might make that play on the game winning hit.

Blah blah blah. What if Bill ran GM instead of Microsuck? Your car only works right for 2 years. After that you have to bring it in to Mr. Goodwrench to update. Or else. EVERY 2 years, we're updating it. You have to switch up or you're BEHIND.

If I ever see Bill Gates in person....

Well you can always get and apple :D

And I scored two Stones tickets at very good price today for July 1, Carter Finley Stadium, Raleigh!!! It's only Rock and Roll, but....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hK1rI4xMj2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived