If Gonzo has to go on the DL, Cabral could be back tomorrow (Gonzo DL Retro to 10th)

wildcard

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How could any of the Norfolk players get here in time. They just finished playing in GA. Unless they already knew about Gonzo and had something in the works yesterday.

When did Cabral leave the team yesterday? Would have to think he could be back by now.

Since Gonzo is missing his next start, it wouldn't surprise me to see a move before tonight's game. Norfolk just finished a game today. So it could be an arm from Bowie just for tonight. Berry is on the 40 man and left handed. Also we could just add Givens.

Or just call up Gausman.

40 man roster is full now. No reason to add him yet when there other alternatives.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I actually wouldn't be against Matusz making a spot start against the Yankees.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Headley, Rodriguez, Tex, McCann, Beltran, Young. That was their lineup 2-7 against a lefty today. Do you see Matusz getting through 3 innings against that lineup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Buck said in the presser after the game that he probably will add a reliever today. That probably means no Mike Wright today or starting on Sunday. I think Buck wanted Wright to start on Sunday but with Gonzo and Chen not going deep in their games, Buck can't wait any longer.

Wilson probably gets the start on Sunday.

The pitchers on the 40 man roster who are rested and ready to take Gonzo replacement spot today are Cabral, Drake and Rondon.

So Buck said in the presser after the game that he probably will add a reliever today. That probably means no Mike Wright today or starting on Sunday. I think Buck wanted Wright to start on Sunday but with Gonzo and Chen not going deep in their games, Buck can't wait any longer.

Wilson probably gets the start on Sunday.

The pitchers on the 40 man roster who are rested and ready to take Gonzo replacement spot today are Cabral, Drake and Rondon.

He could add Wright up today and only use him if needed. Then start him on Sunday. Call up Wilson if you have to use Wright over the next three games.

Everybody was supposedly available last night. I think Hunter was under 20 pitches.

He could add Wright up today and only use him if needed. Then start him on Sunday. Call up Wilson if you have to use Wright over the next three games.

Everybody was supposedly available last night. I think Hunter was under 20 pitches.

Wright pitched 6 innings on June 7th. He would be pitching on short rest if they called him up for tonights game. I doubt they do that. But I have been wrong before and will be again.

Archived