Breaking News - Mammoth

weams

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Phil Coke declines optional assignment from <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BlueJays?src=hash">#BlueJays</a> and elects free agency.</p>— Shi Davidi (@ShiDavidi) <a href="

">June 22, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">On % basis since ‘14, no pitches have given up more HR than the four-seamers thrown by Ernesto Frieri, Francisco Rodriguez, & Evan Scribner.</p>— Eno Sarris (@enosarris) <a href="

">June 22, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

With 2B already filled by a top player in Ryan Flaherty, how do we solve this problem with the big prospect Schoop coming back? Should we move Ryan to the OF? His bat should play wherever he plays...

I wouldn't call Ryan a "top player"

Having said that, he is playing well right now so I don't know how Buck is going to work this out. Should be interesting.

He's got a .744 OPS and he's a fine fielder, and you want to option him? C'mon, now.

No. I'm in the dump someone camp. But there aren't any scrubs in that pile. They all have things they bring to the table.

I'm inclined to move someone who would leave via free agency at the end of the year (Pearce or Young I believe).

For me it's gotta be Delmon, there is genuinely little interesting about the player or what he brings to the table. I'm not sure why we re-signed him, honestly.

I understand why we resigned him. He was, note I say was a good PH off the bench last year but right now he'd be the first guy I'd let go. Pearce can at least play the field.

Archived