Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

But they also dropped payroll by $13m next year as well as Papelbon was gonna meet the vesting option.

Very true.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Castro gets double switched though he's due up 4th. Russell at SS, Coghlan at 2nd...</p>— Jesse Rogers (@ESPNChiCubs) <a href="

">July 29, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They "bought" Scherzer. They "sold" Clippard and Souza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was of the understanding that the industry term was not about Free Agency. Only buying and selling at the deadline.

Very true.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Castro gets double switched though he's due up 4th. Russell at SS, Coghlan at 2nd...</p>— Jesse Rogers (@ESPNChiCubs) <a href="

Where is Castro rumored to be going? LA?

Storen spoke to media after game tonight and he said he doesn't have a comment but rizzo, his agent and him are "addressing" it.

He has a right to be pissed. Seems like rizzo will need to package a deal to get chapman or kimbrel because it looks like Storen is done with dc

Anybody besides me feeling a bit jealous of the Angels? David Murphy would have been a nice upgrade for the Orioles, and the Angels didn't have to give up much for him--Eric Stamets, 23 year old defensive whiz SS, OPS below .700 at AA, former sixth round pick.

Yeah shocked that Murphy went for so little.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Very true.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Castro gets double switched though he's due up 4th. Russell at SS, Coghlan at 2nd...</p>? Jesse Rogers (@ESPNChiCubs) <a href="

Is there anything to suggest he was pulled because a trade is imminent or is it all.speculation?

Is there anything to suggest he was pulled because a trade is imminent or is it all.speculation?

Just speculation on twitter so far. But the same type of weird double switch happened with Tulo the other night when he was traded. But also Madden does weird stuff, and Castro's defense has been lacking. Could just be Madden tyring to win games.

Wed/Thu/Fri shaping up nicely for anyone in the market to buy Cespedes/Upton/Bruce/Cargo.

Angels opted for Murphy/Victorino platoon. Mets have had Conforto hit ground running, so would be tricky to walk back now. Pirates have Gregory Polanco surging.

Is anyone besides us buying out of that tier? Giants? Twins? Even more Royals? We couldn't possibly want two, could we?

Archived