OFFNY

He hung a couple, but it is kind of relative. His fastball was 96-98 and his slider 86-90. Even the hangers are still not what I'd call easy.

Other than Paredes, I've thought we had good at bats up and down the lineup to drive up his pitch count.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, they were saying he is so good.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am huge Reimold fan, but I think he has the same problem as Snider. A good eye with a slider speed bat. His bat head just lags a little now IMO. I'd still like to see him play 5-7 straight games to see what happens.

Apparently of our fringe corner OF/1B guys, Chris Parmalee is the only guy who gets afforded the opportunity of regular playing time.

Reimold, Lough, Snider, Pearce before the faux-blique injury -- have to beg for table scraps.

Remember last year about this time when the Jays looked like they could never lose?

Yep! I would be surprised if without any major additions, New York finished over 10 games above .500. They're due for some injuries, they have two decent starting pitchers, and an old mediocre lineup. They've played well up to this point but they've also played EXTREMELY well lately and are due for a rough stretch.

o

Against one of the best starting pitchers in the league, the Orioles only scored 1 run over 6 innings, and struck out 9 times ...... but they also made him throw 110 pitches in the process, forcing the Rays to go their bullpen.

Hmmmm, a small bank of lights went out at Nats Park last Friday night... Outside while the Sky was still light... And they halted the game. We stood around, went through two resumptions, before they finally called it. Yet here they play?

Hmmmm, a small bank of lights went out at Nats Park last Friday night... Outside while the Sky was still light... And they halted the game. We stood around, went through two resumptions, before they finally called it. Yet here they play?

Some things look better in the dark.

Apparently of our fringe corner OF/1B guys, Chris Parmalee is the only guy who gets afforded the opportunity of regular playing time.

Reimold, Lough, Snider, Pearce before the faux-blique injury -- have to beg for table scraps.

Parmelee, Wieters, Snider, Reimold, and Lough have been the root of the offensive problem the last 30 days. Check out their stats during that time frame on fangraphs. It's not pretty. Just too much dead weight at the moment. Acquiring a real COF to play everyday while moving CD back to 1B would be a huge upgrade. Not to mention if Wieters remembers how to properly hit a baseball.

Paredes is just jumping at the ball. They are going to have to slow him down for a few games and get him out of the bad habits again.

You think he's a guy who needs high maintenance from the batting coach to keep him swinging well?

Archived