WHAT are the O's trade rumors.

fastball

Controversial post, I see what you did here. Oh yea, absolutely not.

LOL, Puig has career 143 OPS+ at age 24 (compared to Manny''s 113). Seager is a legitmately great prospect. Both of these guys could be all-stars for a decade. People were worrying just last year here if Manny's injuries were going to limit him. I understand not wanting to make that trade, but for folks to act like it's an inconceivably awful return for Manny... eh, will have to agree to disagree.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he's saying that Cruz sabotaged the sprinkler system...and sent insulting letters to OF free agents using Orioles stationery.

All joking aside. Jack Zduriencik is getting fired and Nelson would write you a five million dollar check if he could suddenly walk back into our clubhouse. That would more than pay for those sprinklers, stationary, and fiduciary irresponsibility settlement.

All joking aside. Jack Zduriencik is getting fired and Nelson would write you a five million dollar check if he could suddenly walk back into our clubhouse. That would more than pay for those sprinklers, stationary, and fiduciary irresponsibility settlement.

I doubt the second part. And were the offers really that close, anyway? Cruz can be a decent person and still prioritize cash.

I doubt the second part. And were the offers really that close, anyway? Cruz can be a decent person and still prioritize cash.

No. They weren't that close. But I bet he would split the difference right about now. He hoped for so much better. And Seattle is expensive.

No. They weren't that close. But I bet he would split the difference right about now. He hoped for so much better. And Seattle is expensive.

Thanks to all the DC commuters, Baltimore isn't exactly cheap anymore. I wonder how the taxes compare.

I've been reading a lot of stories of teams making trades and two

three team trades. What trade possibilities do the O's have or will this end as

usual conversation.

I reached out to my buddies in sports journalism around the country.

Doesn't seem to be much brewing from the Orioles.

One guy thinks we MIGHT be in on "something" but he didn't give me specifics.

MSK

MSK

To be fair, there have never really been long running rumors about potential acquisitions before they actually happened. DeAza was a surprise. Miller was a surprise mostly.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

How 'bout we send them Mike Wright for half of Cruz's contract. We essentially trade Wright for Mountcastle and get Nelson Cruz half-off.

:P

MSK

So. What are the Yankees in on?

Archived