O's involved in bench-clearing brawl

beervendor

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZKIHNsf8O_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Never did like Benitez, but love Alan Mills

Unfortunately that's the feed from NY. I distinctly remember Mills dropping Strawberry and Ripken and Murray had to help him back to his feet. Rep to anybody that can find that.

This is why I could never hire Robin Ventura as a manager. Can't rush the mound and then get your ass kicked and ever get any respect. lol

On top of that, he was the only player to get ejected for that brawl.

Not only did Ryan stay in the game, he picked off the guy who pinch ran for Ventura.

Unfortunately that's the feed from NY. I distinctly remember Mills dropping Strawberry and Ripken and Murray had to help him back to his feet. Rep to anybody that can find that.

I kept watching the video expecting to see that at some point. Ya our feed had a great shot looking down into the dugout where Mills decks strawberry with a judo like elbow blow lol. I don't think it is on youtube unfortunately.

I was at the Mariners game. That was a long fight and went from thrilling and fun in a way you are not supposed to enjoy things to downright alarming. On and on. Kind of a sick feeling by the end. I was watching the Benitez fight game on TV and did not enjoy the fight at all. Mills and Charleston would have been fun to watch, but Benitez hit Tino because the Yanks were kicking his behind. The move was so punk that it ruined the sick thrill/fun for me.

Archived