Any Interest in Dombrowski if DD leaves?

brianod

That's not a source or solid info, that's just an article full of speculation. I think he got fired and all those teams are possible fits.

It will be fun to see who is right. I just know our guy is here until 2019. And that is not speculation.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will be fun to see who is right. I just know our guy is here until 2019. And that is not speculation.

You don't know that at all. If last off season happens this offseason, I'd fire his, uh, butt. He's a good GM but if his heart isn't in it, good riddance.

You don't know that at all. If last off season happens this offseason, I'd fire his, uh, butt. He's a good GM but if his heart isn't in it, good riddance.

Oh. Absolutely. The Angelos family can absolutely fire him whenever they want. I just mean, he can't leave freely. And I do know that.

Oh. Absolutely. The Angelos family can absolutely fire him whenever they want. I just mean, he can't leave freely. And I do know that.

If you keep someone against their will, they don't do the job as well as they can do it. If he wants to leave, we have to let him leave. We can't continue to hold him prisoner against his will and expect the best out of him. He's good, but we can find someone as good imho.

If you keep someone against their will, they don't do the job as well as they can do it. If he wants to leave, we have to let him leave. We can't continue to hold him prisoner against his will and expect the best out of him. He's good, but we can find someone as good imho.

You are entitled to your opinion. He's got nowhere else to go.

Buck is the guy that really helped turned this club. DD and AM both helped in different ways but let's not pretend Buck isn't the main reason for the turnaround.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The most disappointing thing about DD's regime is the state of our minor leagues. We all agreed when he took over that that was job one. Buck has been awesome and management has given him enough to compete but I think what we are all after is long term competitiveness.

I doubt that he is an indentured servant. I suspect he can resign any time he wants. Whether he can take another job in MLB is another matter.

The most disappointing thing about DD's regime is the state of our minor leagues. We all agreed when he took over that that was job one. Buck has been awesome and management has given him enough to compete but I think what we are all after is long term competitiveness.

Yes, we all know how you feel about DD.

One thing I will say DD did well with the minors is stocking it with depth. And quality depth. Something AM didnt do since those guys got major league deals with us. And DD managed this by promoting guys or letting guys go where there was an opportunity.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

One thing I will say DD did well with the minors is stocking it with depth. And quality depth. Something AM didnt do since those guys got major league deals with us. And DD managed this by promoting guys or letting guys go where there was an opportunity.

DD did a lot to rid the organization of PA cronies. Upgraded player evaluation, our numbers crunching, etc.

I'm not against DD, I think you are confusing me with someone else. I don't demand perfection from anyone. DD has been a good GM, I am disappointed in a lot of the moves but that doesn't mean I'm anti DD

Archived