vs. Twins 8/23

weams

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which to me is a lesser sin then a lack of hustle.

I agree completely. In hindsight, you look and say to yourself "That's why I break hard every time until I'm 100% sure" but it's something that happens to the best of them. He just didn't execute his pitches the rest of the way and the Twins got lucky with placement/speed of balls in play. Shrug.

It isn't right, but sometimes guys lock up on those balls in the hole. Their brain tells them 2B instead of 1B and it causes a delay. Again, it isn't right but I've seen a LOT of pitchers that had that happen and they were very conscientious guy that felt like crap afterward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I pitched I was taught to move toward first on anything hit to my left to form the habit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twins players don't tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

It isn't right, but sometimes guys lock up on those balls in the hole. Their brain tells them 2B instead of 1B and it causes a delay. Again, it isn't right but I've seen a LOT of pitchers that had that happen and they were very conscientious guy that felt like crap afterward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Completely agree. I was giving Corn a hard time, that's all. Britton's body language and occasional over-throwing tells you all you need to know about how pissed he was and how bad he felt about it.

Again, I thought it was just Zach misreading the ball off the bat and not realizing it wasn't a clear-cut 3U.

Snider was in Pittsburgh, where he helped push that team into the playoffs. De Aza was good in the playoffs, and alright this year.

De Aza was alright this year? And yet we DFA him?

And we gave Snider an off season contract because of his play during the second half of last season.

All I am saying is to wait and do not make rash judgements.

Archived