Bedard Start....

minnesotaoriole

I can't wait till the press tape..

Reporter: You struck out the first batter you faced, but then the next batter hit a homerun. What happened?

Bedard: I threw the ball and he hit it. Sometimes you throw it and they hit it. Other times you throw it and they don't.

That's way too many words for Bedard.

So strikeout - homer - infield single - walk. How long until the M's fans start booing him (egged on by their local media)?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was able to get it to open, but no sound on the feed.

I'm unable to open any of the game feeds unfortunately, I'm very frustrated with MLB TV right now, as the product that I was promised is not what I have recieved. Kinda like dealing with the Orioles until recently lol.

I'm unable to open any of the game feeds unfortunately, I'm very frustrated with MLB TV right now, as the product that I was promised is not what I have recieved. Kinda like dealing with the Orioles until recently lol.

Thats just typical MLB style. Half a something until you can't get away with it any longer.

I can't wait till the press tape..

Reporter: You struck out the first batter you faced, but then the next batter hit a homerun. What happened?

Bedard: I threw the ball and he hit it. Sometimes you throw it and they hit it. Other times you throw it and they don't.

haha, rep.

Must have had a lot of full counts and 7-10 pitch battles.

Yep. I TIVO'd it, and just now watched it (only his part of it). I missed the 1st inning before starting the TIVO, so I don't know what happened when he gave up a dinger and a single, but I saw the rest of it.

They couldn't touch him. After the 1st, they got nothing until one weak bloop single in the 5th. There were lots of debatable calls, and he didn't get any of them. Some of that was the ump, and some of it was him missing by 2 inches. Sometimes you could tell he was frustrated, but only for a sec.

He was blowing on his pitching hand before every single pitch. Outside, it was snowing and sleeting, and while they had the roof shut, they don't have shut-able walls, so it was cold-and-damp in there. His curve sure dropped. More than one TEX guy slammed his bat down in frustration after swinging at where the ball was supposed to be but wasn't ;-)

He's the same guy. They couldn't hit him. He just looks funny in the wrong uniform. (Dammit.)

Archived