Sign O'Day; Trade Britton

wildcard

Then you'd have to tell me, as you've read the entire thread.

Of course, last time I criticized DD I was accused of being a Nats fan by weams.

Talking about lobbing grenades and all.

I never thought you loved the Nats. Maybe you are just a baseball fan. Or maybe you are just critical of the Orioles organization. Its your prerogative. Heck, you don't even need to like me.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then you'd have to tell me, as you've read the entire thread.

Of course, last time I criticized DD I was accused of being a Nats fan by weams.

Talking about lobbing grenades and all.

There are plenty of Nationals fans here. Some are my great friends. I don't like the team. I certainly don't like what they have done to the Orioles. But that does not mean that folk who post here can't enjoy watching them.

I never thought you loved the Nats. Maybe you are just a baseball fan. Or maybe you are just critical of the Orioles organization. Its your prerogative. Heck, you don't even need to like me.

I'm critical of aspects of the Orioles organization.

I'm quite supportive about others.

There are plenty of Nationals fans here. Some are my great friends. I don't like the team. I certainly don't like what they have done to the Orioles. But that does not mean that folk who post here can't enjoy watching them.

And just because somebody says Angelos is a bad baseball owner doesn't mean they hate Angelos, or love the Nats.

You have a very strange world view.

And just because somebody says Angelos is a bad baseball owner doesn't mean they hate Angelos, or love the Nats.

You have a very strange world view.

I think Angelos has been a bad owner. Not a particularly good baseball guy. I never said you hated anything. Not anything.

Bro, you've said REPEATEDLY that DD has TOLD YOU PERSONALLY that he is not budgeted to spend all the international slot money, and that's why he trades them.

You said that. Many times.

No I haven't. Not once. I told you what Andy MacPhail said about the international market publicly. Many time. Stop lying. I've told you that the international money was traded because it was not going to be spent. Not that anyone did not permit it. Evidently the organization has a budget of some sort.

Last time we had a similar conversation you told me I "hated" Angelos and "hated" DD. Verbatim.

I'm surprised if I did. Since I don't even know you. If I did, I must have just been upset out something else. Please accept my belated apology. Because, not knowing you, I have no idea why you say what you do.

No I haven't. Not once. I told you what Andy MacPhail said about the international market publicly. Many time. Stop lying. I've told you that the international money was traded because it was not going to be spent. Not that anyone did not permit it. Evidently the organization has a budget of some sort.

That's parsing pretty fine. So fine that it's quite rich to call me a liar.

Evidently the organization has a budget?

Gee, you think?

I wonder who sets that budget??

:scratchchinhmm:

I'm surprised if I did. Since I don't even know you. If I did, I must have just been upset out something else. Please accept my belated apology. Because, not knowing you, I have no idea why you say what you do.

Do I get to tell you you're lying to like you do w me?

Or should I just assume it was an honest mistake?

That's parsing pretty fine. So fine that it's quite rich to call me a liar.

Evidently the organization has a budget?

Gee, you think?

I wonder who sets that budget??

:scratchchinhmm:

Probably Angelos. I think I have parsed correctly. And I'll just assume that you were exaggerating or mis-remembering rather than lying.

Archived