Orioles Looking to Add a Bat and/or Pitcher per Roch

Aristotelian

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Add Venable to list of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a>’ targets. Seemingly poised to strike on C. Davis or Upton. Reported $150M offer to Davis, per <a href="https://twitter.com/Buster_ESPN">@Buster_ESPN</a>.</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="
">December 9, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just add any LH OF or 1B to the orioles list.....Just my opinion but I think the Upton deal could get done quick

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just add any LH OF or 1B to the orioles list.....Just my opinion but I think the Upton deal could get done quick

I just hope we don't overpay to get something done fast. Not opposed to Upton or Davis. We still have quite a few holes to fill, but I'm liking how active we've been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hits well outside of PETCO. He'd be a great platoon in RF with Reimold/Hoes, with Upton in LF.

We disagree. I think he is about done. Bad for the last 2 years. Terrible for Texas 2nd half of last year. If he ever does have to face a LHP, he is an automatic out. I really hope we don't sign him.

Get Upton done today. Like someone said earlier, Boras and Davis are doing us a huge favor. Venable would be a good fit. Always good to buy low on guys.

This Kim stuff is just funny. I know Kang had success. But any league where former O's Yamaico Navarro and Eric Thames hit 47 and 48 HR's can't be taken seriously. Literally every American that played in that league had a OPS north of .850. I would bet good money that a 40 year old Fernando Lunar could go over there and put up big numbers.

• 1 month later...

Archived