mdbdotcom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They said there'll be snow at christmas

They said there'll be peace on earth

But instead it just kept on raining

A veil of tears for the virgin's birth

70 degrees and rain. Anyhow,everyone have a Merry Xmas,Happy Holiday,etc. Healthy year and a good year. Going to have some Who pudding with the Grinch.

Who Pudding

Ingredients

2/3 cup long-grain (not converted) rice

3 cups milk

3/4 cup sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 tablespoons butter

1/2 teaspoon salt

4 eggs, separated

1/8 cup of red and green M&M’s

What You’ll Need

double boiler, medium-size mixing bowls, small-size mixing bowl, wire whisk, deep serving dish.

1. With the help of an adult, combine rice and milk in top of double boiler. Cover and cook over simmering water for 30

minutes or until rice is tender.

2. Preheat oven to 325? F. Beat egg yolks with a wire whisk until frothy. Stir 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla, butter, salt, and egg

yolks into warm rice mixture. Mix well.

3. Grease a shallow baking dish. Pour in pudding. Bake for 35-40 minutes.

4. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.

5. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours. Top with red and green M&M’s before serving.

Feeds two hundred Whos . . . or four to six yous.

I want two main things: Don't commit to silly FA contracts. Stop being afraid to move good players at peak value.

You think Gordon's market has collapsed to the point where they might be able to swoop in without it being an onerous deal? Say, 4/$70? Apparently, KC has only been willing to go three years at an AAV of $12-13mil.

I mid think I know what you're going to say, but it's far less than the 7/$150 I feel they're doomed to spend on Davis.

You think Gordon's market has collapsed to the point where they might be able to swoop in without it being an onerous deal? Say, 4/$70? Apparently, KC has only been willing to go three years at an AAV of $12-13mil.

I mid think I know what you're going to say, but it's far less than the 7/$150 I feel they're doomed to spend on Davis.

I would do 3/$45 in a heartbeat but I doubt he well. 4/$60 with incentives,get her done.

I would do 3/$45 in a heartbeat but I doubt he well. 4/$60 with incentives,get her done.

Well, certainly no harm in throwing an offer like this out there, but I don't see any motivation for Gordon to jump on a deal like this now. Seems like he has every reason to bide his time and wait for a real offer when teams get a little more desperate to get their rosters done.

Well, certainly no harm in throwing an offer like this out there, but I don't see any motivation for Gordon to jump on a deal like this now. Seems like he has every reason to bide his time and wait for a real offer when teams get a little more desperate to get their rosters done.

So does Chris Davis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So does Chris Davis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disagree. Davis was offered 7/$152. As far as we have heard, Gordon has only received a low-ball offer from KC. Apples and oranges. I have my doubts that Davis will get as good a deal as he could have accepted at the Winter Meetings. Gordon almost surely will receive better offers than the reported KC offer.

All I want for Christmas is for Kim to surprise everyone and put up similar numbers to the ones he had in Korea!

And then late in the season I want the Orioles to have a promotion and give out Doosan Bears clapping bats, and invite their cheer squad and about 50 of their best fans to fly over and celebrate Kim appreciation night with us and make The Yard Rock!!!

"Na Na...Na Na Na...Na Na Na...Na Na Na...Na Na ...Na Na Na...Kim * Hyun * Soo!"

Archived