Season Ticket renewals??

Woody Held

I just hope they maintain their liberal exchange policy. I was going to increase from a 13-game Upper Box plan to a 29-game upper reserve plan just to guarantee Opening Day (and playoff) tickets and then trade most of my tickets on a dollar for dollar basis back into the upper box.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just hope they maintain their liberal exchange policy. I was going to increase from a 13-game Upper Box plan to a 29-game upper reserve plan just to guarantee Opening Day (and playoff) tickets and then trade most of my tickets on a dollar for dollar basis back into the upper box.

It looks like they are not doing a 20 game plan,liked they tried and did not work out last year.Looks l8ke 13,29 and 81 game plans only.

I had the exact same thought.....I was thinking about upgrading to the 29 game plan, just for the additional guarantees, but haven't been able to pull the trigger and give up my current seats.....hopefully, opening day demand is lower than last year. I was able to get opening day tickets last year, so I'm gonna roll the dice and hope I can get them again this year. If not, might bite the bullet and buy 2 online if I have to.

And yeah, the exchange policy is fantastic. We traded in several games and caught most of the giveaways and sat all around the stadium. Which led to my discovery of the wider seats in section 6!!

On the website it does say the most flexible exchange policy.

I heard around March 14th but don't hold me to that.I think the weather made them a week off in season ticket renewals.

Thanks. And I'll assume that the promo sched is out by then. Need to make sure I'm in on the Minty-fresh bobblehead in late September!

Season ticket site now shows a to-do list of 2 (tickets and parking), but when you click it... nothing happens. So I imagine renewal this week.

Yup. Real soon. I think ticket prices may come out today for season tickets. The Oriole website now has group ticket information for 2016 but prices and games listed for 2015. I think they are going to update real soon.

Archived