The AL East Moves So Far -- who has improved?

Frobby

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still think we make a move somewhere. I have a good feeling about that. Ours can be great, they showed it. It's about consistancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pie in the sky. There are no moves they can make that will do more than hold serve with our SP. They all have to bounce back. Not likely.

Pie in the sky. There are no moves they can make that will do more than hold serve with our SP. They all have to bounce back. Not likely.

We have so much bullpen depth that we could go out and get an SP if we wanted. Throw walker in there too and you got something. I would try St. Louis and see what they want for an SP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now I rank the East TOR, BOS, NYY, BAL, TBR. I might push the O's up a notch if they acquire a starting pitcher. But I foresee a tightly packed division where anything could happen.

I agree with this for most of the season, but then the Y's will tire and the O's slip past them. Whether they can then catch Boston and the Jays will depend upon the starting pitching.

The Orioles can hit Price.

Split G PA AB R H 2B 3B HR SB CS BB SO SO/W BA OBP SLG OPS TB GDP HBP SH SF IBB ROE BAbip tOPS+

Baltimore Orioles 19 504 467 39 114 22 2 7 2 4 34 120 3.53 .244 .294 .345 .638 161 9 0 0 3 0 4 .312 9

Yep while its true we have had success against him, none of the other teams in the East have. He has been outstanding against NY and Toronto. Goes to show you how much the Sux are worried about Us.

Yep while its true we have had success against him, none of the other teams in the East have. He has been outstanding against NY and Toronto. Goes to show you how much the Sux are worried about Us.

I doubt the Sox acquired Price thinking about how he has done against any specific team. He has generally done well in the East and in the league as a whole. However, he can beat NY and Toronto every time he pitches against them so far as I'm concerned. It's a zero-sum game for us when the Sox play the Yankees or Jays. I'll just worry about how we do, and let the rest of the division sort itself out.

Archived