Gallardo - Roch: deal is DONE (signed)

weams

Last night he said there was nothing to worry about on the physical today he says they are trying to restructure because of the physical.

Yes meaning nothing to worry about he should still be an Oriole. We will see. they things are fluid and changing all the time.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last night he said there was nothing to worry about on the physical today he says they are trying to restructure because of the physical.

That's not quite true. You are interpreting what he said. He said last night there was nothing to worry about and did not mention the physical at all. Today he said INCASE.....

Encina and Britt both saying that the injury they are hearing about is a normal wear and tear kind of thing (which Sir_Loin also implied), is interesting to me. It seems to contradict the company line (which is where they get their info) if they are trying to re-structure. Know what I'm saying?

Encina and Britt both saying that the injury they are hearing about is a normal wear and tear kind of thing (which Sir_Loin also implied), is interesting to me. It seems to contradict the company line (which is where they get their info) if they are trying to re-structure. Know what I'm saying?

When Encina, Britt and Roch talk to FO insiders, they know their words are going out to the media and replayed for the fans.

Sir Loin is telling us, the same stuff, but sooner than they are.

.@Jim_Duquette "#Orioles are not out of the mix on Gallardo. But when the the owner decides he's injured its hard to change his mind"
I dont put a ton of stock into Jim Duquette and his thoughts about the Orioles.

I'll defend JDuq a little here. He was our GM. He very well may have seen a case or two where PA convinced himself a marginal injury was a complete red flag for him. Become intractable. So there might be some precedent for this.

That being said, JD is definitely out of the loop now and that is pure anecdotal speculation. He has no deep inside knowledge on this. Speculating for page hits or the twitter equivalent.

Rosenthal just bashed the Orioles on High Heat. Basically said they are having buyers remorse and are trying to back out. Said they have a grievance on their hand. Then says the Orioles have done this before.

That is ludicrous. Buyers remorse would be if we signed him and then he got injured. The whole point is to avoid buyers remorse!

That is ludicrous. Buyers remorse would be if we signed him and then he got injured. The whole point is to avoid buyers remorse!

My reply to Rosenthal on Twitter:

Jefferson Hart ‏@JohnnyPaulJason 44s44 seconds ago

@Ken_Rosenthal "Buyer's remorse"? Way to pull that out of the air. Agree with MadDog. There is no contract. O's right on every "pass" so far

Archived