BB: 0

SO: 5

Pitches: 22 (17 Strikes, 5 Balls)

2016 ERA: 0.00

PITCHES BY INNING

91 (71 Strikes, 2 Balls)

13 (10 Strikes, 3 Balls)

* Start was aborted by a rain delay.

I've rarely if ever seen Chtis Tillman have such good stuff and command in the first two innings of a game. Explosive fastball, snapping curve, located wherever he wanted to put them. It's a shame the rain delay cut his start short. I'd love to see more of THAT Chris Tillman.

I've rarely if ever seen Chtis Tillman have such good stuff and command in the first two innings of a game. Explosive fastball, snapping curve, located wherever he wanted to put them. It's a shame the rain delay cut his start short. I'd love to see more of THAT Chris Tillman.

First inning against Detroit in the playoffs.....he was hitting 96. And I believe he struck out the side. I could be wrong about that last point.

Chris's fastball sits anywhere between 88 and 96 on any given outing. Unusual for so much disparity, but we've seen him flash that stuff before he's just not consistent with it from outing to outing.

Here's hoping to more outings with that fastball in the mid-90's than the high-80's. When he is on he has an above average fastball and an above average curveball. He has the stuff, at times, of a TOR starter.

Key right there! Right away. 95 and ridiculously silly swing on eye high heat. Dropped curves and sliders too.

Tillman definitely looked to have brought his "A" game to Opening Day. Shame it got cut short. Would have liked to see what he could do with that type of stuff tonight. Wilson came in and got the job done, though.

I'll never forget when he came back to the big leagues in 2012 and got recalled in Seattle.

He came out throwing 96-97 in the first inning and everyone was praising Rick Peterson.

Anyone have video of that start?

Yes, he dominated those 2 innings...

It will go down in history as the greatest 2 innings ever pitched:)

Wilson is the guy that deserves credit. I personally thought he should be in the rotation over Wright. I hope they both succeed. Go O's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am quite angry they started that game when they did. I mean does no one look at a radar? To start for 2 innings and then go to an hour and a half delay is moronic and caused both teams to go to their bullpens when they wouldn't otherwise have done so. Didn't make sense. It's a real shame because Tillman looked real good.

I am quite angry they started that game when they did. I mean does no one look at a radar? To start for 2 innings and then go to an hour and a half delay is moronic and caused both teams to go to their bullpens when they wouldn't otherwise have done so. Didn't make sense. It's a real shame because Tillman looked real good.

I was surprised too. Maybe we will get more details tomorrow.

First inning against Detroit in the playoffs.....he was hitting 96. And I believe he struck out the side. I could be wrong about that last point.

Chris's fastball sits anywhere between 88 and 96 on any given outing. Unusual for so much disparity, but we've seen him flash that stuff before he's just not consistent with it from outing to outing.

Here's hoping to more outings with that fastball in the mid-90's than the high-80's. When he is on he has an above average fastball and an above average curveball. He has the stuff, at times, of a TOR starter.

He did strike out the side. I was there. :)

Yes, he dominated those 2 innings...

It will go down in history as the greatest 2 innings ever pitched:)

Wilson is the guy that deserves credit. I personally thought he should be in the rotation over Wright. I hope they both succeed. Go O's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was surprised when Buck went straight to Wilson. It was a cutthroat move really. Limits his options on the 10th. But that's days away.

I was surprised when Buck went straight to Wilson. It was a cutthroat move really. Limits his options on the 10th. But that's days away.

Why's that? It's 5 days away, Wilson should be ready to go again. Also wouldn't be too surprised if Tillman gets moved up a start.

Archived