Is the D-Rays line up better

baltimorebirds

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're right, he has, and I'm sick of this crap.

I want an apology.

Wow. You're feelings are hurt and your going to tell on SG?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Everyone in this thread is making valid points about our poorly run organization and Tampa's numerous prospects and a more positive future. It seems to me you are not getting your way so now your telling. Get over it.

Wow. You're feelings are hurt and your going to tell on SG?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Everyone in this thread is making valid points about our poorly run organization and Tampa's numerous prospects and a more positive future. It seems to me you are not getting your way so now your telling. Get over it.

Yeah. This helps the situation.

BTW, i didn't really say anything wrong...You always get told you are living in fantasyland when it comes to the Orioles and their decision making.

You showed a complete and utter disrespect for my opinion, instead of attempting to discuss, or even bother to understand, what I was saying based on your predetermined opinion of my views.

I put Sapper on ignore, so if you don't like what I have to say, put ME on ignore, but don't try and act as though you didn't do what you did.

Longoria is going to be a beast.

I wonder if they will move him to first though...With Iwamura playing decent and signed to a nice contract, could they move Longoria??

That what scares me about tampa. They are deep in alot of positions with potential all star talent.

Reid Brignac is another young player with a nice upside.

That what scares me about tampa. They are deep in alot of positions with potential all star talent.

Reid Brignac is another young player with a nice upside.

Yea and they have Zobrist as well.

The key for them will be to make some good trades for pitching.

Baldelli, as good as he is, makes alot of sense for them to move because of his injuries.

Brignac or Zobrist could be included in some kind of package for a starter.

There's no doubt the Rays have an incredible pipeline of position players, some in the majors already and more on the way.

But until that organization drafts and develops ONE really good major pitcher in its entire history, I'm going to have a healthy skepticism about their ability to compete.

There's no doubt the Rays have an incredible pipeline of position players, some in the majors already and more on the way.

But until that organization drafts and develops ONE really good major pitcher in its entire history, I'm going to have a healthy skepticism about their ability to compete.

James Shields is actually a prettyd ecent starter.

They have a lefty named Jacob McGee who was #37 amongst BA's top 100 this year...He is only 20. And of course, Jeff Neiman, who was ranked #35 by BA.

So, that is 3 guys to go along with Kazmir.

Anyone know what is going on with Townsend?

They have a lefty named Jacob McGee who was #37 amongst BA's top 100 this year...He is only 20. And of course, Jeff Neiman, who was ranked #35 by BA.

Yeah, but why are they all going to work out? Why is there that assumption?

They are starting to get closer with some of the starters in their minor league system. Sonnanstine, Niemann, and Hammell should get an extended look soon.

Also they have the ability to move Rocco and some prospects to get back a couple starters.

He missed all of 2006 after having TJ surgery. So far for the Columbis Catish (A), he is looking pretty damned good.

Wade Townsend

At this rate he should be in A+ before midseason.

Yeah, but why are they all going to work out? Why is there that assumption?

There isn't...But those players are there and their ceilings are as good, if not better, than what we have in the minors.

Maybe they never pan out but you know what, maybe the few hitting prospects we have never pan out.

Maybe the Orioles will continue to piss away money like they have.

Maybe they will continue poor decision after poor decision.

It is much more likely that i am right as this is the way it has been for 9 years, despite having 3 different GMs.

Archived