Chris Davis Home Run Watch, 2016

OFFNY

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

Unfortunately, this one came in a losing cause.

(vs. RANGERS, April 16th)

NUMBER 5

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

If Davis only averaged about 35 bombs a year, some would view that as a disappointment.I wouldn't.I think he would be well worth the contract. He's also a better hitter than he was 3 years ago..and the shift takes numerous hits away.I hate the shift.

Roy,

While I dislike the shift, and that Manager in the pinstripes wants MLB to ban the shift.

Do you think MLB will ever get to this point, where the position players are only allowed so many feet of their position?

Roy,

While I dislike the shift, and that Manager in the pinstripes wants MLB to ban the shift.

Do you think MLB will ever get to this point, where the position players are only allowed so many feet of their position?

The most logical rule change will be that teams must have two infielders to the right and left of second base at the time the pitch leaves the pitchers hand. I am not saying I'm in favor of it, but ground outs to short right field still look stupid to me.

If Davis only averaged about 35 bombs a year, some would view that as a disappointment.I wouldn't.I think he would be well worth the contract. He's also a better hitter than he was 3 years ago..and the shift takes numerous hits away.I hate the shift.
It would be easy for him to raise his BA should he so choose.

Early returns show the walk rate at a career high and the strikeout rate at a near-career low. Gotta like what you are seeing from Davis so far.

Seems like a lot of pressure is off this year with Trumbo right behind him.

He can afford to [ass the baton. If only he would do it by going against the shift.

• 2 weeks later...

o

(vs. ATHLETICS, May 7th) O [GAME TWO]

NUMBER 8

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

Archived