Stubhub digital download

pwhite

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to wait until the last minute to get a stubhub deal tonight. Does anyone know if digital tickets work with Androids? I thought before it was Iphone only.

Can I just pull up the email pdf on my phone and have them scan the tickets that way?

Thanks!

• 11 months later...

Good seats going for cheap for tonight's game (5-5-17) vs the white sox. Picked up 2 seats section 50 for $22 a piece which includes fees.

Just a heads up, if you're unaware, with stubhub for O's tickets you can purchase tickets right up until game time. Just make sure you hit puchase before 7:05, 1:05 etc.

Moment game starts, out of luck. If you plan to use stubhub for nats O's at nats park, you must purchase your seats at least 2 hours in advance.

10 minutes ago, O's are Legends said:

Good seats going for cheap for tonight's game (5-5-17) vs the White Sox. I picked up 2 seats in Section 50 for $22 apiece, which includes fees.

Just a heads up, if you're unaware, you can purchase Orioles tickets via STUB-HUB right up until game time. Just make sure you hit purchase before 7:05 PM, 1:05 PM, etc.

But the moment that the game starts, you're out of luck. If you plan to use stubhub for Orioles-Nationals games at Nationals Park, you must purchase your seats at least 2 hours in advance.

o

You're going to the game tonight ???

I'm not going to the game tonight.

You bastard.

o

Archived