Royals looking to move Ventura on heels of brawl

BohKnowsBmore

Just in case there was any question of whether Ventura is the punk in this whole situation, it seems like the Royals are tired of his crap as well.

http://www.si.com/mlb/video/2016/06/08/kansas-city-royals-looking-to-trade-yordano-ventura

On the heels of Orioles third baseman Manny Machado charging the mound Tuesday night, Yahoo Sports reports that the Kansas City Royals are looking to trade pitcher Yordano Ventura.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting...it seems as thought Ventura suffers from Jeff George syndrome: Million dollar arm; ten cent head

Also it's worth noting that the catcher did nothing to stop or slow down Manny from charging the mound. Usually given enough time the catcher will try to protect his pitcher; catcher didn't really seem to care that much. Maybe KC is as fed up as everyone else

Interesting...it seems as thought Ventura suffers from Jeff George syndrome: Million dollar arm; ten cent head

Also it's worth noting that the catcher did nothing to stop or slow down Manny from charging the mound. Usually given enough time the catcher will try to protect his pitcher; catcher didn't really seem to care that much. Maybe KC is as fed up as everyone else

Maybe that's it.

Hate to even suggest it after yesterday but, we could use him. 25 Y.O., 96 mph fastball, affordable contract thru 2019.

Definitely a buy-low candidate at this point. I give up Bundy in a heartbeat for this guy.

Hate to even suggest it after yesterday but, we could use him. 25 Y.O., 96 mph fastball, affordable contract thru 2019.

Definitely a buy-low candidate at this point. I give up Bundy in a heartbeat for this guy.

I had a fleeting thought of that as well. If there's one thing I have confidence with as far as Showalter goes, it's that he isn't going to put up with his crap and neither will anyone else on the team. I hate to say it too, but

we could use the guy. He will probably come cheap if they are going to just give up on him.

He flashed throat cutting signs and other hand signals at Manny. I assume Manny knows their nature. I'd pass. He's an awful pitcher.

You think we could get KC to take Jimenez if we pay a chunk of his salary straight up for Ventura? It really depends how bad KC wants to unload him.

You have got to be kidding. i gess you are not aware of what has made this team a winning team for four seasons.

It would be so amazing to have him and Manny on the same team. And then we could get Donaldson to play 3B and leave Manny at SS.

That's actually kinda funny. Tell you what though, the guys you hate the most while on another team sometimes make the best teammates. In Venture that might not be the case, but if he could be had for something like Wright, Mancini and Lee, I'd make that trade and hope Buck can get him to mature.

Definitely not a nugget. Never happen.

You have got to be kidding. i gess you are not aware of what has made this team a winning team for four seasons.

Not Jimenez, that's for sure. You think Showalter is going to let that stuff fly here? We need pitching that can be obtained on the cheap and we have some real leaders on this team. The Orioles are desperate for young, cheap pitching. If it's a chance to unload Jimenez, it's even better.

Archived