Dan Duquette: Os to Be Active in Trade Market

weams

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dan Duquette says he hopes <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> will be active in trade market.</p>— Rich Dubroff (@RichDubroffCSN) <a href="
">June 8, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No two month rentals please.

Prefer not to part with Mancini or Sisco, considering they are cost controlled talent that could step in as everyday players as soon as next season. Anyone else is fair game as far as I'm concerned, but i would prefer to get talent back that is signed at least through 2017 unless we are just giving up C level prospects.

I'm sure we will add at least one starter, I just have no idea who. The offense seems good to go unless something changes over the next month or two.

No two month rentals please.

Prefer not to part with Mancini or Sisco, considering they are cost controlled talent that could step in as everyday players as soon as next season. Anyone else is fair game as far as I'm concerned, but i would prefer to get talent back that is signed at least through 2017 unless we are just giving up C level prospects.

I'm sure we will add at least one starter, I just have no idea who. The offense seems good to go unless something changes over the next month or two.

That's why the Bud Norris deal looked good. A couple bites of the apple.

Archived