Time to go win some road games

Frobby

Other than the starting pitching, my one worry about this team is that they've played a very home-heavy schedule and have been mediocre on the road (14-17). 50 of our remaining 87 games are on the road, and this trip we'll be playing in three ballparks that don't yield homers very easily. I think a winning road trip here would go a long way towards cementing the O's status as the best team in the AL East.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep...only 3 home games in the next 26 days. Definitely will be a test.

On the bright side, 12 of our next 19 games are against teams with .500 or below records, and four more are vs a team that is currently just 1 game over .500.

The next 3 and a half weeks will tell us a lot about this team. But I certainly like what we've learned so far this year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'll tell you now, if you think we can beat Kershaw, think again. Thats a definite loss right now on the road.Ill be in SD for both and in LA for all three.

I don't think we can beat Kershaw, I am certain we can. Will we? Maybe not. But can we? Definitely.

I hope we dont get no hit vs him(likely it will be the Wednesday game). Hes everything we usually don't hit well..deceptive,lefty, tremendous breaking pitches and change..and we dont get a DH either. Forget it.I'll be there to eat crow if we win..but its not happening.

Kershaw is amazing, but if anyone can defy the odds and beat him, it's these Orioles.

I hope we dont get no hit vs him(likely it will be the Wednesday game). Hes everything we usually don't hit well..deceptive,lefty, tremendous breaking pitches and change..and we dont get a DH either. Forget it.I'll be there to eat crow if we win..but its not happening.

It's a day game and Gausman might throw a gem.

I'll tell you now, if you think we can beat Kershaw, think again. Thats a definite loss right now on the road.Ill be in SD for both and in LA for all three.

Man the National League is a joke. Kershaw Will receive the oriole threatment.

Enviado desde mi SM-G900V mediante Tapatalk

The way it lines up, I think we face the Dodgers' worst starter in Game 1, Maeda in Game 2, and Kershaw in a day game on getaway day.

As to game 1, the Dodgers don't seem to have anybody competent for that spot. The guy who filled that spot on Friday has an 11.25 ERA (it may have been his first game). The guy who filled that spot the time before has a 6.87 ERA.

The way it lines up, I think we face the Dodgers' worst starter in Game 1, Maeda in Game 2, and Kershaw in a day game on getaway day.

As to game 1, the Dodgers don't seem to have anybody competent for that spot. The guy who filled that spot on Friday has an 11.25 ERA (it may have been his first game). The guy who filled that spot the time before has a 6.87 ERA.

Yeah they have few guys hurt that are about back. I am not sure if any will be back yet I am glad we won't see Wood as that would be mixed emotions for me as I coached him in Charlotte but last I heard he will be ready around mid July.

They DFA'd Tepesch after he started Friday.

Next man up.

They have Brandon McCarthy and Hyun Jin Ru on the DL and expect them back at some point this season. Not sure when.

Archived