Nice to see TB slap around Boston tonight

kelsey59

Jeez, that's a great off-day. Now let's go have a great road trip.

Yes its a great off day. That made not having an Orioles game bearable, even enjoyable, excpt for having to wait so long for the Rangers/Yankees game to end.

10-17 in June. Or since they took the first two of that four game series in BAL. That's going to be a fun off day for them tomorrow, and Hanley might be hurt. Their 4th and 5th starters are Bucholz and EdRod.

ERod got sent down.

Do they have a fifth starter?

Yep, that's it. I'm done. Losing two of three to the Rays after they had just lost 11 in a row, including being violated by the Orioles 4 straight...enough. I'm done.
This reminds me of a few years ago when the Red Sox would have trouble with the Blue Jays in a series and then the Jays would go into bendover mode against the MFY. Happened like clockwork.

Rays can't do a ******* thing right for 2 weeks...including against our division rival we're chasing...and then all of the sudden they take 2 of 3 from the Red Sox.

I have no doubt that after taking 2 of 3 from the Red Sox, the Devil Rays are now primed to go on another 11 game losing streak.

Archived