vs. MARINERS, 7/03

Sessh

Think I've finally had it with ubaldo. He makes some good pitches every once and a while but just the small things, grooving an 0-2 fastball, the balk, misplaying that bunt.

He isn't mike wright who just can't fool anyone etc. but it's definitely harder to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Word is he does feel bad about it.

If you boss hired you despite evidence that you mostly were not very good than it's on your boss right?

Correct. Doesn't mean I still wouldn't feel bad about being incompetent. The thing is, I like the guy as a person. Just not as a professional athlete on my team.

He should be ****ing ashamed of himself. If I was this bad at my job, I'd certainly be. Embarrassing doesn't even begin to cover this. Sorry about the language, I need to vent

We don't permit the language. Not on this board.

I love that cap, too bad it's probably like a NWA boxy type of cap.

The July 4 promo giveaway cap? I'm not fond of it. It looks like a fruit salad. They might as well just put an entire horn of plenty with stars and be done with it.

Just curious, how come Dave Wallace is never questioned about his job? He has to make less trips to the mound than anyone I see. Just curious. It seems Ramon Martinez has helped some guys, even Alan Mills. You never hear much positive about Wallace.

Archived