vs. MARINERS, 7/03

Sessh

The Yankees care calling the back of the BP "No Runs DMC". That might be the most awful nickname I've ever heard.

Plus it doesn't even track consistently. The D is a first name and the M and C are last names.

And the reference is dated.

Yeah, lame.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So does this meaningless inning now impact Brach being available tomorrow and Tuesday back to back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Possibly.

But you have to balance potential availability against too long stretches of inactivity.

For those who think we have any pitching answers in our farm system...think again. Terrible. All of them...Gunkel, Lee, blah, blah...none are anywhere near being a major league pitcher.

Dan Duquesne is an emperor with no clothing.

I don't care what anybody says to justify it. When you are 17 games over .500 and you let a 39 - 39 team crush you and make you their little b*atch, it is embarrassing, pathetic, pitiful and downright shameful. It isn't easy to sweep a team, particularly a 1st place team and in a 4 game series, but Seattle is sure making it look easy. I have to go now, the vomit bucket is waiting.

I don't care what anybody says to justify it. When you are 17 games over .500 and you let a 39 - 39 team crush you and make you their little b*atch, it is embarrassing, pathetic, pitiful and downright shameful. It isn't easy to sweep a team, particularly a 1st place team and in a 4 game series, but Seattle is sure making it look easy. I have to go now, the vomit bucket is waiting.

We will definitely owe them payback down the road somewhere.

You talking about the Cubs? Yeah, disgraceful. And the combined score of their beatdown was more than ours was too.

You know the thing that bothers me the most about the Nelson Cruz situation, is that there wasn't even a money conflict. They agreed on the money aspect. It was just a small disagreement about years. Nelson wanted 4, Dan wanted him to have 3. THATS ALL? Thats all it takes for you to let one of the best power hitters IN ALL OF MLB walk out the door? The guy just hit FORTY BOMBS for you the previous year on quite the discount of 8 mil. It is just mindblowing to me that they let him walk rather than giving him one measley year more than our front office wanted to give. Ugh

Archived