vs. MARINERS, 7/03

Sessh

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know the thing that bothers me the most about the Nelson Cruz situation, is that there wasn't even a money conflict. They agreed on the money aspect. It was just a small disagreement about years. Nelson wanted 4, Dan wanted him to have 3. THATS ALL? Thats all it takes for you to let one of the best power hitters IN ALL OF MLB walk out the door? The guy just hit FORTY BOMBS for you the previous year on quite the discount of 8 mil. It is just mindblowing to me that they let him walk rather than giving him one measley year more than our front office wanted to give. Ugh

I feel your pain.

You talking about the Cubs? Yeah, disgraceful. And the combined score of their beatdown was more than ours was too.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Atleast the Mets, while currently struggling, were in the World Series last season. Not a mediocre team who went 9 - 18 in June but turned into the 1927 yankees as soon as the Orioles arrived.

You know the thing that bothers me the most about the Nelson Cruz situation, is that there wasn't even a money conflict. They agreed on the money aspect. It was just a small disagreement about years. Nelson wanted 4, Dan wanted him to have 3. THATS ALL? Thats all it takes for you to let one of the best power hitters IN ALL OF MLB walk out the door? The guy just hit FORTY BOMBS for you the previous year on quite the discount of 8 mil. It is just mindblowing to me that they let him walk rather than giving him one measley year more than our front office wanted to give. Ugh

I thought it was the money he wanted.

You talking about the Cubs? Yeah, disgraceful. And the combined score of their beatdown was more than ours was too.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

And if I were a cubs fan I'd be lashing out at them too. I take this stuff seriously. It isn't just a game to me. I have a lot of passion, love, and emotion for my Os. Unfortunately the last 4 days I have had a lot of anger and frustration.

I thought it was the money he wanted.

Nope. The money per season was agreed upon. Evidently they think Nelson Cruz will be bad in 3 or 4 years but somehow Chris Davis is gonna be terrific 7 years from now...beyond laughable...

Replace Orioles by Ravens and Cruz by Boldin and you have the same scenario. It's about the human factor that fans can't usually see. Things that go on behind the scenes.

Nope. The money per season was agreed upon. Evidently they think Nelson Cruz will be bad in 3 or 4 years but somehow Chris Davis is gonna be terrific 7 years from now...beyond laughable...

See post above. Davis is the owner's favorite player...

And if I were a cubs fan I'd be lashing out at them too. I take this stuff seriously. It isn't just a game to me. I have a lot of passion, love, and emotion for my Os. Unfortunately the last 4 days I have had a lot of anger and frustration.

Bull.

First of all, everybody here is a passionate Oriole fan. You don't stand out because you claim to "take this stuff seriously."

Secondly and more significantly, your schtick/agenda is clear. You come and post to take dumps when the Orioles are losing.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1376609

Bull.

First of all, everybody here is a passionate Oriole fan. You don't stand out because you claim to "take this stuff seriously."

Secondly and more significantly, your schtick/agenda is clear. You come and post to take dumps when the Orioles are losing.

no YOUR SHTICK IS CLEAR, because apparently you can sit and watch this disgraceful series and hold hands and sing kumbaye!!! WELL I CANNOT! I will be in a bad mood over this garbage for 7 - 10 days!!!! So maybe some of us take it more seriously than others and FYI I have posted optimistic things during GOOD TIMES as well.

Bull.

no YOUR SHTICK IS CLEAR, because apparently you can sit and watch this disgraceful series and hold hands and sing kumbaye!!! WELL I CANNOT! I will be in a bad mood over this garbage for 7 - 10 days !!!! So maybe some of us take it more seriously than others

If I took your trolling seriously, I would say that you need help.

I don't.

and FYI I have posted optimistic things during GOOD TIMES as well.

Really?

You have 27 posts, and you've made 2 posts that have been positive, and they came 2 minutes apart, 3 weeks ago:

Huge strikeout there.

Great job Givens

It's easy enough to look up someone's posting history. So you can spare me your claim that you post when the Orioles are doing well.

If I took your trolling seriously, I would say that you need help.

I don't.

Really?

You have 27 posts, and you've made 2 posts that have been positive, and they came 2 minutes apart, 3 weeks ago:

It's easy enough to look up someone's posting history. So you can spare me your claim that you post when the Orioles are doing well.

So what? I have a bad temper when my team plays awful, I'm sorry I'm not as perfect as you. By the way, two positive posts is better than zero.

Archived