Schmuck from the Sun says trade Trumbo

Going Underground

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone is trading a #3 that they are happy with. All we will get is reclamation projects. Yes, we are desperate and yes, everyone knows it. It's going to be hard to pass, but I still say pass.

Trumbo plus would IMO. Not Trumbo alone. I think the Nats would love someone to take Gio. In fact, I know they would.

Once you get Gio, you can come back and say how much the O's fleeced the Nats....

Sounds like a DD deal to me.

I love the player, not sure about the contract. Doesn't the rotation have enough debris we're obligated to pay and play for too many years?

Trading Trumbo and ? for Gonzalez (and with DD you never have any idea what that ? can be, and it can be dangerous) sounds like a Billy Beane Cespedes moment for Duquette.

I love the player, not sure about the contract. Doesn't the rotation have enough debris we're obligated to pay and play for too many years?

Trading Trumbo and ? for Gonzalez (and with DD you never have any idea what that ? can be, and it can be dangerous) sounds like a Billy Beane Cespedes moment for Duquette.

If DD is going to make a successful trade for a starter, I'm willing to bet its someone we haven't even considered. I am very skeptical given his record on trades.

If DD is going to make a successful trade for a starter, I'm willing to bet its someone we haven't even considered. I am very skeptical given his record on trades.

Anyone that isn't a complete homer would. He's terrible with pitching evaluation. Depth and hitters he has more success.

This is the first year EVER as an Orioles fan that I am hoping for inaction. Unfortunately, Weams is prob right and he's going to do something else dumb.

Santana sounds like another epic bad move. We have Ubaldo and Gallardo, why not pull the crap trifecta? Might as well throw in Bundy or Macini why you are at it since the other 2 cost us first round picks.

Anyone that isn't a complete homer would. He's terrible with pitching evaluation. Depth and hitters he has more success.

This is the first year EVER as an Orioles fan that I am hoping for inaction. Unfortunately, Weams is prob right and he's going to do something else dumb.

Santana sounds like another epic bad move. We have Ubaldo and Gallardo, why not pull the crap trifecta? Might as well throw in Bundy or Macini why you are at it since the other 2 cost us first round picks.

I think it is going to be one of the catchers. If I had to guess with one I would go with Heim.

I think it is going to be one of the catchers. If I had to guess with one I would go with Heim.

Buck likes he's defense so maybe Murphy or Chance? Regardless, prob won't be a good outcome.

Worse case: we trade with AM and the Phillies, game over.

Buck likes he's defense so maybe Murphy or Chance? Regardless, prob won't be a good outcome.

Worse case: we trade with AM and the Phillies, game over.

He's Buck's favorite. Young guy. Which is to say, he rarely thinks about him.

I figure it he's Buck's favorite he's liable to be the one they ask for.

His offense is starting to pick up and I like his BB/K rate.

He's also young for his league.

Archived