Orioles 2016 All-Stars

ArtVanDelay

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pleased that Wieters was selected. Nice story after he battled back from TJ and took the QO. And I'm pleased for Brach. The others were obviously going to be chosen, but I'm glad for them too.

I wasn't expecting it but after Yost picked O'Day last year I thought he had a decent chance.

O'Day is about as high-visibility as an Orioles non-closer could possibly be. Brach is incredibly obscure even if he's been awesome for us. I kinda thought that would overrun whatever success Brach has had.

Gotta applaud Ned Yost here. Unless Brach blows it, in which case I will delete this post and say the opposite of this.

O'Day is about as high-visibility as an Orioles non-closer could possibly be. Brach is incredibly obscure even if he's been awesome for us. I kinda thought that would overrun whatever success Brach has had.

Gotta applaud Ned Yost here. Unless Brach blows it, in which case I will delete this post and say the opposite of this.

I have mixed feeling about first time attendees.

I really rather not have O's there, especially pitchers, but you have to be happy for someone like Brach.

Archived