Trade target- Brad Hand

theobird

Padres 26 year old lefty, big strong guy who is averaging 11+ k/9. Can start and come out of the pen. He would not come for free, but he would not cost a ton either. I think this guy is a realistic, and good trade target. What say you?

Padres 26 year old lefty, big strong guy who is averaging 11+ k/9. Can start and come out of the pen. He would not come for free, but he would not cost a ton either. I think this guy is a realistic, and good trade target. What say you?

He's not a starter he was terrible last year starting and can't get right handers out.

He's not a starter he was terrible last year starting and can't get right handers out.

I read your reply, and thought maybe not a good trade target. then I went back and looked at the numbers, and found that rh hitters are hitting .260 off of Hand and he is striking them out at a 30% clip. That is not what I would call "can't get RH hitters out". I do not want to trade a whole lot from our already dry system, so Hand is a great target for me.

Archived