2016 Trade Deadline Thread (Done)

Rene88

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yankees now have one of the best farm systems in game. Frazier, Torres, Mateo, Sanchez, Judge, Sheffield, Rutherford, Kaprielian and more.</p>? Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="
">July 31, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I truly can't believe Cashman pulled this off, wow. Not only did they take advantage of the market but they did it long enough before the deadline to prevent prices from falling.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I truly cannot believe how the MFY's are fleecing these teams...so frustrating to watch!!!!!

Edit: been calling for O's to trade Brach and now I really wish they did. Prob could have gotten a great SP prospect given this insanity.

Again, Brach is not in Miller and Chapman class. Britton is. That is who would have gotten us prospects.

I truly can't believe Cashman pulled this off, wow. Not only did they take advantage of the market but they did it long enough before the deadline to prevent prices from falling.

We should have done the same thing last year. Just not impressed with Dan at all...

I would trade Gausman before Bundy. But I would prefer to deal neither.

You would have to trade both plus more to get Sale. You don't trade one unproven pitcher for a top pitcher with years of team control.

Yankees also putting themselves in a position for when they really good free agent class comes out.

I'm not looking forward to the soon to be future of baseball. Thus why myself and I'm sure many other O's fans feel as if the team needs to win now and even that is looking a bit shaky.

Archived