Jason Garcia Up

Can_of_corn

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> recall Jason Garcia from AA Bowie</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="
">July 9, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Replacing Wright.

He's been pitching well.

Hopefully not putting this kid in rotation. Totally crazy and desperate move if that is the case.

If they planned to put him in the rotation, why would they bring him up today? They don't need that spot for about 10 days.

He's here to be the 5th/6th guy in the bullpen until the break's over.

Hopefully not putting this kid in rotation. Totally crazy and desperate move if that is the case.

If he does well it is because he figured it out in th Minors (AA), if he does poorly it will be Wallace,s fault. I get it.

I really hope that Garcia sticks and isn't just up here to eat innings. He's the one guy with potential to take a bullpen role and excel/dominate. The time starting in Bowie should help out his secondaries and his fastball should see an uptick out the pen.

I have seen him a few times in Bowie this year. He was not good in any of the starts BUT as Weams said, he is working on his secondaries and has been much better as of late.

Maybe something clicked....we will see.

'

Archived