at. YANKEES, 7/20

Sessh

If you mosey on over to main board, there is a great thread documenting all sorts of teams, even division winners, who managed to not score with the bases loaded and no outs. For the record, about 35% of the time with the bases loaded and one out, the team fails to score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cubs had the bases loaded and no out in the ninth and didn't score.Lost 2-1.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reimold has literally parlayed four good months in 2009 into an eight year career. He's been a 0.3 WAR player with a 98 OPS+ since his rookie year yet he keeps getting chance after chance. It's truly amazing.

Hard to disagree.

I'm still dumbfounded that Dickerson didn't send Jones, knowing how we've been scuffling and who was due up.

Hicks has maybe best arm in game. Look up his throws he has 105 mph throw from left this year from a few feet from warning track.

I love baseball and I love the Orioles.

What I don't love, is seeing this team get absolutely embarrassed in a not-even-close four game sweep at the hands of the MFYs. In New York. We have zero chance of winning today or tomorrow. None. Too many players sick/hurt/slumping. The team is running on about 2% strength. About as much strength as there is milkfat in reduced fat milk.

Alvarez struck out instead of bunting over the guys to 2nd and 3rd (next hitter singled), So in this game it's at least one run.

That assumes of course that repositioning the base runners and consequently the infield doesn't change the result of the next at bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alvarez struck out instead of bunting over the guys to 2nd and 3rd (next hitter singled), So in this game it's at least one run.

He walks next hitter to set up DP so exact same thing happens. Reimold and Flaherty k with bases loaded.

Archived