Good morning! Enjoy your Wednesday...

Moose Milligan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Orioles still have a good chance for at least the wild card. 4 games up on Houston and the rest at least six games back. Not that many good teams in the AL. Of course the Orioles can totally collapse.

I think Houston actullay catches Texas. The Rangers are really banged up in the rotation and have a team ERA over 7 the last 3 and a half weeks. They have given up 7 or more runs in 10 of the last 16 games.

The Orioles still have a good chance for at least the wild card. 4 games up on Houston and the rest at least six games back. Not that many good teams in the AL. Of course the Orioles can totally collapse.

This scares me as well. This team has been resilient under Buck, but our lack of starting pitching, and it's effect on the bullpen, really concerns me.

Saturday feels so good to be back in first! What a game played by the Twinkies to allow us back in our natural place. Baseball is a funny game! Gausman steps up tonight! Go Julio and the resurgent Orioles!

S

No question we will be looking up at Boston and Toronto by Monday when we will be at least 3 games behind. Take that to the bank.

I've come to learn that you are not very good at this predicting thing. My advice is, stay away from Vegas and the stock market.

S

I've come to learn that you are not very good at this predicting thing. My advice is, stay away from Vegas and the stock market.

I find these types of Posts/Posters tend to brush the criticism off as "I was going for a reverse lock" when in fact they are generally over-zealous in their haste to dismiss the Orioles as a MLB team or a viable contender. When statements like this are made, to me, it will take twenty to thirty positive posts by them to even become a relevant thought as a poster in my mind

Archived