vs. ROCKIES, 7/27

Sessh

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Losing to the Rockies in this series is awful...they are what 15 games under .500...just totally depressing...worst loss of the season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are 4 games under. It is nor worse then loosing 2 out of 3 to Padres.

Seems like we always follow a win streak with an equal losing streak. Here it comes again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure equal winning streaks and equal losing streaks get you to 17 and 18 over. Unless, of course, they are streaks of 17 or 18 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This season is getting longer and longer. The bad umpiring, the totally inept offense and the pushing of Bundy beyond where he is ready leads to a really, really bad outcome. We are not putting space between us and those chasing us and this series will likely be looked back on as a turning point.

Poor Bundy Buck left him in too long, you could see he was gassed. Oh well at least BoS and TOR lost.

He was cruising though til this inning. Buck didn't have much time to get pen going. If the offense gets a few runs it is still a good start.

Poor Bundy Buck left him in too long, you could see he was gassed. Oh well at least BoS and TOR lost.

Agree...I hope they just don't push that arm one pitch too far, too soon. Success tends to make managers greedy for just a little more.

Archived