Buck: why is Pearce still playing in an 11-2 game when his shoulder is obviously killing him?

Frobby

I am floored this hasn't gotten more attention. He aggravated his season ending injury playing LF in the 7th inning of a game we were down 8 runs and the local media gives Buck a free pass. I love Buck but how can he justify having him in the game at that point? Sure, maybe he gets hurt another game. I mean I have seen nothing on this topic at all.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am floored this hasn't gotten more attention. He aggravated his season ending injury playing LF in the 7th inning of a game we were down 8 runs and the local media gives Buck a free pass. I love Buck but how can he justify having him in the game at that point? Sure, maybe he gets hurt another game. I mean I have seen nothing on this topic at all.

I think he was headed for the operating room regardless of whether he played in that game.

I think he was headed for the operating room regardless of whether he played in that game.

That's fine, but he aggravated it that inning. I mean why push it in that spot? I love Buck but if a lesser manager does that he gets ripped.

No reason to leave him out there at that point.

Maybe. But the only times I can recall him aggravating it are when they played him in the OF.

If he was limited to DH I think he'd still be on the active roster.

Buck and Dan have been hurting this team for nearly the entire season it's just that everyone is too enamored with Buck to notice or say as much.

Dan has been depleting our system and making dubious signings for 2 straight years.

Neither of them can keep getting passes, the media needs to start asking tougher questions and holding them accountable.

Thankfully, this article appears to be doing exactly that.

Buck and Dan have been hurting this team for nearly the entire season it's just that everyone is too enamored with Buck to notice or say as much.

Dan has been depleting our system and making dubious signings for 2 straight years.

Neither of them can keep getting passes, the media needs to start asking tougher questions and holding them accountable.

Thankfully, this article appears to be doing exactly that.

Right Lets fire both and bring back Trembley and J Duquette. :rolleyestf:

Archived